Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: High School Seniors

Stuck on the Border tbs fanatic's Avatar

Default Re: High School Seniors

TWO BANDS!!! Wow TBF - I'm impressed! My son wants you to be his Mom

Stuck on the Border TimothyBFan's Avatar

Trust me--not my doing!! I planned on a few friends and family. Then the word started spreading and now I don't even want to think about it! The bands are only because 1 band, Last Call, the drummer is one of our best friends and they play for all the kids graduations and the other band, 409's, the lead singer is his daughter and they want the exposure since they are in the process of cutting a cd like I said before. Interestingly, found out this weekend tho, that Brittany played with her other band 2 weeks ago in Chicago and was approached by a guy who was telling her how impressed he was and wanted to help out etc... handed her his card and told her to call him. Come to find out, he was a drummer for Nine Inch Nails awhile back. How cool!!!!
    He sings it high, he plays it low

Quote Originally Posted by TimothyBFan View Post
    Trust me--not my doing!! I planned on a few friends and family. Then the word started spreading and now I don't even want to think about it! The bands are only because 1 band, Last Call, the drummer is one of our best friends and they play for all the kids graduations and the other band, 409's, the lead singer is his daughter and they want the exposure since they are in the process of cutting a cd like I said before. Interestingly, found out this weekend tho, that Brittany played with her other band 2 weeks ago in Chicago and was approached by a guy who was telling her how impressed he was and wanted to help out etc... handed her his card and told her to call him. Come to find out, he was a drummer for Nine Inch Nails awhile back. How cool!!!!
    Willie,

You'd better start taking lots of pictures and taking lots of notes and recording everything you hear....it sounds to me like you might be right in the middle of a ROCK N ROLL HAPPENING and may have to write a book!

MikeA

Stuck on the Border TimothyBFan's Avatar

Believe me Mike--we are all very excited about this and have a really good feeling that she is going places!! Can't wait to be able to say "I knew her when!" She is keeping very grounded. She sat out on the patio with us this weekend like she always has and almost seems embarassed when we bring it up. Sweet kid!!

I don't know if I've posted her myspace before or not--I believe I may have along with her band 409's earlier in thisthread but in case I haven't, here it is again. She also has a band called World's Fair. She's a busy young lady!

http://www.myspace.com/brittanyleemoffitt

http://www.myspace.com/the409s

http://www.myspace.com/worldsfair

He sings it high, he plays it low