It was a ____________ day and I travelled to _____________ to meet ______________ and _____________. They were wearing matching _____________ and big smiles as they said hello and pointed excitedly in the direction of the _____________.

Unbelievably, there was ____________ playing with a _____________. “Hey girls!” He grinned and motioned us over. “I like your _________. Very __________.” He complimented me, and my fellow Borderers started to _____________ uncontrollably.

We chatted for a while and then, as I turned to leave, he pressed a ____________ into my hand and winked. I looked down and my heart raced as I read these words written on it: “You are so _______________. Would you like to come with me to the _______________? We could _____________ and ____________.”

He reached out and touched his __________ to mine. “See ya soon. I hope.” He grinned and disappeared on a large ___________________.

“Wow.” _____________ said. “Did you see his _____________? I never thought it would be so ____________!”