Thread: Happy Birthday Stars!

Default Re: Happy Birthday Stars!

Thanks, PM! And my reply to Glenn? "I'm coming right over!"

HAPPY BIRTH-DAY TO YOU
    HAPPY BIRTH-DAY TO YOU
    HAPPY BIRTH-DAY DEAR CARLA
    HAP-PY BI-I-I-I-RTH-DAY TOOOOO YOOOOOU!

I'm so sorry that I'm so late in wishing you, Stars, but as I'm sure you've noticed, I just don't get to visit The Border very often these days.

Here is a photo I took of Glenn when I saw him in London on 20 March last year (the opening night of their tour). I hope he smiles like this for you when you see him in July:

And here's some more of your sweetheart, just because he's gorgeous:

Any excuse to look at that example of pure masculinity and sexiness.

Or how about this?

How would you like a look like that over the breakfast table?

What a wonderful gift from your husband. He has a great sense of humour too! I'm glad you had a great day, despite your bronchitis. I hope you get better soon.

If I may address Ticky for just a moment: Ticky, I LOVE your last post! That is certainly a great doctor's prescription you compiled for Carla!

I'm not ill, but can I have it too?

I've got a peaceful, easy feeling
    And I know Glenn won't let me down

MF, Thank you very much for your belated birthday wishes- I don't mind the lateness of them because it makes my birthday stretch out even longer!
    Thank you for those gorgeous pictures you posted! The one you took is absolutely fantastic How I love that smile of his! However, if he does smile like that when I see the Eagles in July, I hope it's at the end of the concert. If it happens near the beginning, I may just pass out and miss the whole thing!
    I had never seen that middle picture before and oh my, my! Those lashes get me every time!
    As for the last one, if I saw that look at the breakfast table in the morning, I doubt I could eat any breakfast!
    I did fill part of ticky's prescription-I watched some of F1-and it did help me feel better. I think I'm nearly over my bronchitis!
    Thanks again!

... On a journey from innocence to experience..... In Ireland!

Well I hope you don't mind my wishes being late either Carla! But like seeing the boys live - Better late than never. That was a wonderful pressie from your hubby and you will have a great night!

'I'd like to dedicate this next one to Carla'

'I'll see you in Scotland in the Summer'

I know you'll be there even if Hell Freezes Over!

But before you get there have a wonderful birthday!
    'I must be leaving soon... its your world now'
    Glenn Frey 1948-2016 RIP

Portland, Oregon (the only rain forest in the Northern Hemisphere)

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Frey View Post

If I may address Ticky for just a moment: Ticky, I LOVE your last post! That is certainly a great doctor's prescription you compiled for Carla!

I'm not ill, but can I have it too?
    Absolutely!! its good for everybody!!

Thank you very much, GA! I just love all those wonderful pictures you posted-so many great looks for our guy! I especially love the Dublin one where he is dedicating a song to me-
    Yes, my hubby certainly gave me the best present EVER. I will certainly remember this birthday for the rest of my life!

Ooh, now we get to speculate how he will top this for next year! Mike, that is.

Quote Originally Posted by Stars View Post
    MF, Thank you very much for your belated birthday wishes- I don't mind the lateness of them because it makes my birthday stretch out even longer!
    Thank you for those gorgeous pictures you posted! The one you took is absolutely fantastic How I love that smile of his! However, if he does smile like that when I see the Eagles in July, I hope it's at the end of the concert. If it happens near the beginning, I may just pass out and miss the whole thing!
    I had never seen that middle picture before and oh my, my! Those lashes get me every time!
    As for the last one, if I saw that look at the breakfast table in the morning, I doubt I could eat any breakfast!
    I did fill part of ticky's prescription-I watched some of F1-and it did help me feel better. I think I'm nearly over my bronchitis!
    Thanks again!
    I'm glad you enjoyed my little prezzie, Carla. I enjoyed putting it together!

By the way, you cracked me up when you mentioned that you would pass out if Glenn smiled the way he did in the photo I took. Mind you, I seem to recall taking the photo when the boys were doing "How Long" - so that was at the beginning of the show! Er, I think you'd better get your hubby to take the smelling salts along to the show...

As for the middle photo, I'm glad I got to introduce it to you. I have the photo printed out in A3 size and stuck on my office workstation. So I get to look at it all the time.

I'm glad you're feeling better now. Bronchitis does tend to hang around.

I've got a peaceful, easy feeling
    And I know Glenn won't let me down