Hey, I very seldon start new threads and now here's the second one I've started today! I'm on a roll (sorry folks! )

One of the guys on The Sweet Board I belong to brought this up and several of us have "befriended" each other on there. So I thought I would let you guys know here if anyone's interested.

My family is spread out all over the country and my brother in law has been in Egypt the last couple of years and planning on being there for a couple more. My sister in law got us all started on Facebook so we can stay a little more in contact. Just seemed easier than letters, emails or calls (cheaper there also). It's a lot of fun and I am stilling learning it. Some one I graduated with 27 (OMG) years ago just contacted me on there. There are also lots of groups, pages, causes etc... on there to join (of course I've joined a few Eagles, Timothy, Sweet, Cars etc). Anyways, I thought I would let you guys know I'm on there as Willett Hooten if anyone wants to find me! Love to hear from any of you here.