Page 27 of 37 FirstFirst ... 17232425262728293031 ... LastLast

Thread: You know you're addicted to the Eagles when....

Default Re: You know you're addicted to the Eagles when....

Quote Originally Posted by StephUK View Post
    All of your passwords and pin numbers are Eagles-related.

OR

You can recite the words to every Eagles song on demand, but have to think twice when asked for your car registration!
    Oops - guilty on both of those!
    ---------------------------------
    Suzanne

Stuck on the Border Grey Sadler's Avatar

...you have a student named Dalton & want to refer to him as "Doolin Dalton"...although he will have no clue what I'm talking about...

and TT...I have a printout of a picture from the 72 desert photo shoot (same day as my sig picture?) taped up to "my" metal cabinet next to "my" desk (I'm sharing a room for the 3rd year in a row, ack)...my new Happy Place is, um, "under Mr. Frey's blanket"...

Stuck on the Border VAisForEagleLovers's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Grey Sadler View Post
    ...you have a student named Dalton & want to refer to him as "Doolin Dalton"...although he will have no clue what I'm talking about...

and TT...I have a printout of a picture from the 72 desert photo shoot (same day as my sig picture?) taped up to "my" metal cabinet next to "my" desk (I'm sharing a room for the 3rd year in a row, ack)...my new Happy Place is, um, "under Mr. Frey's blanket"...
    Oh wow...that would be my happy place, too!!!!
    VK

You can't change the world but you can change yourself.

love the Doolin Dalton reference...I think you should call him that just to see what he does!.lol...I couldn't resist...

Border Desperado

your husband tells you there will be serious trouble between you two if you go to another Eagles concert (your 6th one in a month) and you really start weighing your options!!

Stuck on the Border Tiffanny Twisted's Avatar

Ah Gee Amy...under his blanket is where I'd wanna be .lol..what red blooded gal woundn't?? Glad to hear that you have made a little "happy " space of your own.It really works for me when things get stressed.
    And I gotta laugh that you have a kid "dalton" and he probably has no idea bout "doolin"

Quote Originally Posted by Woodstock View Post
    your husband tells you there will be serious trouble between you two if you go to another Eagles concert (your 6th one in a month) and you really start weighing your options!!
    Woodstock....
    I gotta say I love this post. Hubbys just dont understand.lol I kept thinking about the time we went to Vegas and I wanted to see Celine Dion and Jahh wanted to go to the grand canyon. I said I didnt come to Vegas to spend 14 hours on a bus driving to that site and I had no desire to get in a helicopter either. We comprimised the next day..lol

He got to spend my ticket money and fly there and I got to see Celine . So...comprimise. tell him if he don't wanna go..you can go all access(spending more money on one ticket) and you"ll go with a gal pal..He'll re think about you going without him...

Border Desperado

He has no problem with me going without him. I actually prefer to go to Eagles concerts with a girlfriend. He's been to a lot of Eagles shows with me and he's missed a lot too. But me going for #6 in a 3 week period was a bit too much for him. It was that 2005 Calif. tour they did and I just couldn't get enough....which I guess is the true sign of an addiction!!

Quote Originally Posted by Woodstock View Post
    He has no problem with me going without him. I actually prefer to go to Eagles concerts with a girlfriend. He's been to a lot of Eagles shows with me and he's missed a lot too. But me going for #6 in a 3 week period was a bit too much for him. It was that 2005 Calif. tour they did and I just couldn't get enough....which I guess is the true sign of an addiction!!
    six in three weeks?...you're a goddess!

Hey, I dont see anyhing wrong with that.

One time JAhh and I did them twice in one week in June (Tue in Philly and thurs in AC) then philly again in november.We refer to it as" the summer of the eagles vacation" or TT and JAhh's excelent concert adventure.

ANd ya know there are worse addictions to have besides handsome dudes and great music and guitars. ...