Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Hi There, How Are Ya?

Default Re: Hi There, How Are Ya?

Quote Originally Posted by TimothyBFan View Post
    PM-weren't you and hubby talking about doing Cleveland also?
    We did talk about it. We would definitely like to see the RRHOF someday. Will I get kicked out of the Borderhood if I admit that I'm not so sure I want to spend that much money to see the guys again? Don't get me wrong - I'd love to see them again, but I can also think of a lot of other things I'd like to do with my money! Seeing them once was a dream come true. I may just have to live with that.
    ~ Cathy ~

And I dream I'm on vacation 'Cause I like the way that sounds,
    It's a perfect occupation for me.

Stuck on the Border TimothyBFan's Avatar

Whew!! Glad to hear it! Trust me, I'm the same way. If I had money at my disposal, that is exactly how I would spend it but since it's not growing on any of my trees out back, that isn't going to happen. I probably won't go either. Can't get any takers to put out the money to go with me and I sure don't need to spend that much money again but...

HOF is something everyone who loves rock n roll should see. It is fantastic! I loved my one trip there even tho I didn't get to see what my hubby took me in the first place to see. A lot of you here know that story!
    He sings it high, he plays it low

It's been a while since I've been three. Prolly 6 years. We had a Simon & Garfunkle "Old Friends" concert one night and the next, the Eagles at the same venue in Columbus. The morning after the S&G concert, we drove up to Cleveland, and rushed through the RnRHF in about 3 hours. We didn't have time to really take it in! Just too much to see in less than a full day. But we got a good taste of it and if I were anywhere near, I would definitely revisit and take a LOT more time going through what's presented there! It was great.

MikeA

Hey Deb, welcome here!
    Have a lot of fun!
    Let somebody love you, before it's too late..

I know I'm a little late but welcome Deb

Border Desperado

Quote Originally Posted by TimothyBFan View Post
    HOF is something everyone who loves rock n roll should see. It is fantastic! I loved my one trip there even tho I didn't get to see what my hubby took me in the first place to see. A lot of you here know that story!
    It is definitely on my bucket list. Probably in the next two years. This year Tiffanny Twisted and I will be going to Graceland.

Silly me...I just went back and read the first post and I forgot to say,"Welcome Deb."
    Last edited by Just Another Hired Hand; 01-24-2009 at 12:52 AM. Reason: Additional info added to post.

Quote Originally Posted by Just Another Hired Hand View Post
    It is definitely on my bucket list. Probably in the next two years. This year Tiffanny Twisted and I will be going to Graceland.

Silly me...I just went back and read the first post and I forgot to say,"Welcome Deb."
    I don't know any details whatsoever, because I just haven't had time to google, but apparently they just opened a RRHOF Annex in NYC!