Thread: Joe in the Press/Blogs/etc.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Stuck on the Border

Default Re: Joe in the Press/Blogs/etc.

Originally Posted by Midnight Visitor
    Why do you think they attend band meetings at the beginning of every year? I'm not sure if Tim & Joe ever go to any band meetings. I doubt there are band meetings. Don and Irving (and formerly Glenn) run this show. Period.

There have been numerous references made over the years in interviews that they have a meeting each January to discuss the band's plans for that year. I wonder who leaked Joe's unhappiness about the song list to L & M. I have a feeling Don and Joe have never been close. Respect each other but not close. I think Joe was probably closer to Glenn and Don to Tim. There is video of Joe doing an interview with Glenn for overseas tours they would be doing. In it he tells the story about Dan F., Irving and himself living in a car right after they arrived in LA. He and Irving have apparently always been close. Joe loved performing with the Eagles and simply being a part of the band. When I listened to the interview he sounded somewhat hesitant and I feel defensive about this whole thing.
    Last edited by New Kid In Town; 04-16-2017 at 11:57 AM.