Ahh I love that one Koala

Out on the Border

Default Re: Henley Heaven: The Don Henley Photo Thread

Nice. Thanks for posting

Moderator Ive always been a dreamer's Avatar
    Cruising down the center of a two-way street in VA

Quote Originally Posted by Britt View Post
    I've been an Eagle fan for a long long time, maybe a little obsessed with them (LOL), I'm driving my husband nuts, his tired of listening to Eagles ...
    Yep - you should definitely fit right in around here. So welcome from me as well, Britt. We welcome any info on the guys that anyone has time to dig up. Hope you enjoy yourself here on The Border.

"People don't run out of dreams: People just run out of time ..."
    Glenn Frey 11/06/1948 - 01/18/2016

Thank you. I was browsing the internet last night and this is how I found this site. Very impressive. The cat is out of the bag i guess, my favorite Eagle is Don Henley!!!!! Had no clue that Boards like this even existed, so this is awesome. Thank you to who ever started this.

I've been an Eagle fan for a long long time, maybe a little obsessed with them (LOL), I'm driving my husband nuts, his tired of listening to Eagles or Don's music, so he spends a lot of time outside. We have been married for 29 years. I am retired and have lots of time on my hands to search for Eagle updates. Well thanks for the welcome girls, I'm sure I will enjoy it here.
    Glad to have you here. My granny mentioned his pretty eyes one time and my reply back was "granny he's got pretty everything". I've been obsessed for years as well.

I'm really glad to hear that I'm not the only one obsessed! I thought for a while there that I might need to go talk to someone. So if it's ok with all of you I will save my money and seek therapy here. LOL Nice to be here, thanks to everyone for welcoming me to the board.

Welcome Britt!!! Glad to have another Don-a-holic here! You are definently not alone! Although....I DO spread my love evenly around....I show no favoritism whatsoever.....the baby blues and the raspy voice do NOT distract me in any way....I am merely a fan....I do not simply adore the man.....er.....uh....

ah what the heck....I can't even convince myself I'm truly obsessed too!

Thank you. I was browsing the internet last night and this is how I found this site. Very impressive. The cat is out of the bag i guess, my favorite Eagle is Don Henley!!!!! Had no clue that Boards like this even existed, so this is awesome. Thank you to who ever started this.

I've been an Eagle fan for a long long time, maybe a little obsessed with them (LOL), I'm driving my husband nuts, his tired of listening to Eagles or Don's music, so he spends a lot of time outside. We have been married for 29 years. I am retired and have lots of time on my hands to search for Eagle updates. Well thanks for the welcome girls, I'm sure I will enjoy it here.
    Welcome to The Border from me, too, Britt! You're funny! I enjoy the way you express yourself, and I look forward to reading more posts from you. You're going to have a blast here, that's for sure.

I'm missed about a hundred million photos of Don over the last few months , since I don't have as much time as I used to to browse The Border. When I do have time I tend to go to Frey Fever, as Glenn is my favourite (well, I suppose you guessed that as soon as you saw my username... I hear a big "duh" coming from you now ). Well, it's time I caught up.

I've got a peaceful, easy feeling
    And I know Glenn won't let me down

Quote Originally Posted by Maleah View Post
    Welcome Britt!!! Glad to have another Don-a-holic here! You are definently not alone! Although....I DO spread my love evenly around....I show no favoritism whatsoever.....the baby blues and the raspy voice do NOT distract me in any way....I am merely a fan....I do not simply adore the man.....er.....uh....

ah what the heck....I can't even convince myself I'm truly obsessed too!

You're funny too, Maleah!

Yep! I already love it here! I'm never leaving, such a lovely place.

Ha ha, Britt, you're very clever!