Page 91 of 194 FirstFirst ... 4181878889909192939495101141191 ... LastLast

Thread: Dreaming of the Eagles

Default Re: Dreaming of the Eagles

Quote Originally Posted by sodascouts View Post

Not exactly my most entertaining dream but hey, it had our guys in it. What more does one need?
    Oh I don't know, I found it to be a pretty gripping tale! lol!

Stuck on the Border TimothyBFan's Avatar

Had an Eagley dream last night but for the life of me, I don't remember it. Only thing I remember is I was looking thru sheet music and taking picture of the sheets for Take It Easy and Hotel California. WTH?
    He sings it high, he plays it low

I had another dream last night starring Timothy and his wife Jean! I don't know if I'll remember all of it but I hope I get most of it.

In my dream, my mother and I are on a big cargo plane and the only other people on it are Tim and Jean. Jean is wearing a coat that looks just like my winter coat. They seem nice, so I approach and say to Jean, "I have a coat just like that! Of course, you look much nicer in it!" and she smiles and says "Sit down!" So I do and we get to talking - just chatting. I don't remember all of it, but I remember Tim saying that he liked eating at the kitchen table as opposed to the dining room table, and that he didn't like "showing off."

The plane lands and I figure that's it, but they invite us to eat dinner with them. Tim goes ahead to get a car for us, and Jean tells me, "You know, we're really not married. Tim is old-fashioned so he says we're married but I don't believe in marriage."

"Oh!" I say, surprised. "Well... it seems whatever you guys are doing is working..."

"He has my space and I have mine. We're really happy," Jean replies.

"I can understand that," I say. "I like to have my own space, too."

Tim comes back towards us. "Don't tell him I told you we weren't really married!" she warns me.

"No problem!" I say. "But should I still call you Mrs. Schmit?"

"Just call me Jean," she says.

Suddenly Jean, I, and my parents (even dad) are sitting at a big kitchen table drinking tea. We're at the Schmit household, apparently. Everything is very art-deco. "Your place is really nice," I say.

"Thanks," Jean says.

Tim is sitting cross-legged on the floor strumming an acoustic guitar and singing "Secular Praise" softly. "Isn't he going to have dinner with us?" I ask Jean.

"He'll join us after he finishes that song," Jean answers, "or he'll eat on the floor."

Tim looks up at that and then puts down his guitar and comes to the table.

The doorbell rings. "I invited my good friend Jennifer Aniston and her husband to come, too," Jean tells me. "That's them now."

"Oh my gosh! I love Friends!" I say.

"Well, I'll introduce you to them," Jean says.

"You are the coolest!" I gush.

Jennifer Aniston comes in and she's with John Mayer! I'm shocked. "Woah, are they MARRIED? I didn't even know they were back together!"

Then I woke up! Not much meat to the dream, but it left a smile on my face.

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Stuck on the Border luvthelighthouse's Avatar

OK, can I tell you I LOL at "or he'll just eat on the floor"

Stuck on the Border TimothyBFan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sodascouts View Post

Tim is sitting cross-legged on the floor strumming an acoustic guitar and singing "Secular Praise" softly.
    **sigh** What I wouldn't give to have that as my dinner entertainment on a nightly basis!
    He sings it high, he plays it low

This is only peripherally an Eagles dream, but I had a dream last night that I was at some public place (restaurant, conference, something like that) and the person I was with mentioned that the guy at the next table was Tom Nixon, who works with Glenn. I don't even know what Tom looks like, but for some reason, I looked over and knew it was him. I nodded and said hello and he smiled and returned the greeting. The rest of my dream proceeded on to other non-Eagle things that I don't remember. Very strange.

... On a journey from innocence to experience..... In Ireland!

Even peripherally Eagles dreams are worth recording!

Nancy, I love reading your dreams, they are so imaginitive! And really true to life as well, like Timothy and Jeans house being 'art deco, and Timothy singing one of his songs.....

I had a rather nice Glenn dtream recently, but I don't think it would be a good idea to post it here
    'I must be leaving soon... its your world now'
    Glenn Frey 1948-2016 RIP

Quote Originally Posted by Glennsallnighter View Post

I had a rather nice Glenn dtream recently, but I don't think it would be a good idea to post it here
    Glad you enjoyed it!
    ---------------------------------
    Suzanne

... On a journey from innocence to experience..... In Ireland!

I did thank you EK. It was more the conversation than what actually happened!
    'I must be leaving soon... its your world now'
    Glenn Frey 1948-2016 RIP

Moderator Ive always been a dreamer's Avatar
    Cruising down the center of a two-way street in VA

So Soda - have you had a chance to visit all of the Eagles' homes now (in your dreams)!!!

And GA your dream kinda reminds me of one of the very few dreams that I ever remember having of any of the guys. I hardly ever remember dreams, but I remember that one because it was so hot - at least up until the end. I posted it here at the time, but since it is pretty short, I'll repost it again. Like yours, the actual conversation that took place in the dream was not G-rated. But here it is ...

All I remember is that I was in Glenn's house and it looked just like it did in the "hooker" book. Glenn was also dressed exactly the same way that he was in the book. Now, I don't know how I know this since there are no such details in the book, but I just know it. Glenn and I were talking about our lives, and he poured us both a glass of wine. I was sitting on a bar stool sipping my wine, and he was standing close to me and leaning against the bar. I think things were about to get 'interesting', when out of nowhere several members of my family appear walking into the room. They are all psyched to play a game of charades. Call me silly, but I told them I didn't want to play.

Then, I woke up.
    And Windeagle - we have some pictures of Tom Nixon posted on the board. I'll try to find them and post them again so you can see who you were talking too.

"People don't run out of dreams: People just run out of time ..."
    Glenn Frey 11/06/1948 - 01/18/2016