Page 84 of 194 FirstFirst ... 347480818283848586878894134184 ... LastLast

Thread: Dreaming of the Eagles

... On a journey from innocence to experience..... In Ireland!

Default Re: Dreaming of the Eagles

Awwww thats a lovely dream Lou! I love too that you remember so much detail. Just imagine it happening for real!

It must be that things we 'do' the day before a dream does inspire one. Yesterday I was playing with my ipad and I'd typed 'Glenn Frey' into the search engine in eBay. But for some reason it took me into Google images, so I had a very pleasant half hour or sd drooling over some lovely pics of Glenn . Most of which I'd seen before, but there were a few different ones too!

Anyway last night I dreamed that I was over with Mum for her birthday and I said 'Its the 1st of July.... I'll change your calendar'. When I did, the new pic for July was one of Glenn that I'd never seen before. He looked pretty much as he does now but he was wearing a red sweater/jumper with flecks of gray in it. He was smiling and kinda lying on his tummy (Similar to the Allnighter pic) and was smiling. I mainly got his head and upper torso. And I'll tell you, he looked absolutely DIVINE.
    There was a little note under the pic saying 'Glenn Frey.... biography' But I said to myself 'I'm not gonna read it just yet... I probably know it... wanna look at this a bit more'.

I guess that photo will NEVER see the light!
    'I must be leaving soon... its your world now'
    Glenn Frey 1948-2016 RIP

Lou - I wish my dreams were more like yours! How AWESOME! Stevie Skype-ing - now that would be something! lol!

GA, that photo sounds hot.

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

What a cool dream, Troubadour! I hope the dream version of you got lots of details from Stevie
    And GA's dream photo sounds gorgeous.
    ---------------------------------
    Suzanne

Quote Originally Posted by sodascouts View Post
    Lou - I wish my dreams were more like yours!
    Ha! That's like a millionaire wishing he had more money than me (no offense Lou)! Everyone here knows that Soda is the queen of Eagle dreams! Not to diminish Lou's Stevie dream. It was great!
    ~ Cathy ~

And I dream I'm on vacation 'Cause I like the way that sounds,
    It's a perfect occupation for me.

I dreamt I was walking at night with my parents to see a stable and horses and go to a store, where I was shown a few keepsake boxes: one with green pine trees set in a circle, and some larger boxes with western scenes and spaces in design.
    Randy Meisner, who is standing at the glass counter in the store, says that he prefers the smaller one with the trees; and Don Henley, who walks into the store, likes the larger ones.
    Horses run up a hill on a path along a meadow. I watch them and see that the horses' colors and sizes are all small to large, from ponies to horses. I think that there's a stable where Don and Randy ride their horses. I think that the horses must be theirs. Far away from the horses, I can hear Glenn Frey start to say some words, but I don't know what he says.

Hehe, that was cool, Lisa. I love the randomness of dreams. Also loving the image of Don riding a horse...

you better put it all behind you, baby, 'cause life goes on
    you keep carrying that anger, it'll eat you up inside--

Very pastoral!

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Thanks.
    The dream unfolded as a pastiche slideshow early in the morning, and when I woke up, I told myself to write it down. I hoped to put the story on the Borders message forum. With my notebook and pen in hand, I decided that horses won't run along paths and meadows at night in an animal panorama. In the dream, the colors looked pastel-on-dusk.

Okay ladies, prepare to be green... For the first time in my Eagles career, I had a dream about Mr. Henley that is quite literally too steamy to share! And... it was HFO era.

you better put it all behind you, baby, 'cause life goes on
    you keep carrying that anger, it'll eat you up inside--

Quote Originally Posted by Troubadour View Post
    Okay ladies, prepare to be green... For the first time in my Eagles career, I had a dream about Mr. Henley that is quite literally too steamy to share! And... it was HFO era.
    Oh sure, tell us about it, then don't give any details!

But if a PM should show up in my inbox one day....