Page 44 of 194 FirstFirst ... 344041424344454647485494144 ... LastLast

Thread: Dreaming of the Eagles

Default Re: Dreaming of the Eagles

Quote Originally Posted by sodascouts View Post
    Hey this is MY dream and I've been left on the floor with gun wounds while that hussy GL "looks after" Glenn and the rest of you have all the fun! BOGUS!!!!
    Hey, a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do!

ROTFL! OH man......I read the last page and thought "what the heck have I missed???" I had to go back 4 or 5 pages to catch everything and I laughed so hard that I had a coughing fit. LOL

Well, with all that bouncing ya'll are bound to take each other out.......I'll just sit and patiently wait. It'll be like watching a movie play out

I'm without a computer and internet access for just a couple of days and this is what I miss. The last 4-5 pages had me LMAO!!

Soda, you have some of the best dreams EVER!!
    ~Jess~

Stranded "on a corner in Winslow, Arizona
    Such a fine sight to see."

I had a dream the night before last. There was a lot to it, but basically, Willie (TBF) and a few friends of hers (I think a couple of them were Borderers, but I can't remember!) took me on a mini-tour in America. The tour mainly consisted of bars and restaurants, but it was all good. At one point, we were at this gorgeous Italian restaurant and a waiter, who looked suspiciously like Peter Thorn (ltl, you are poisoning my mind!) came over and started to chat to us. He found out I was from England and was really interested, so he slid onto the bench seat beside me. He then asked what we thought of the restaurant, and I responded that it was beautiful... but that it didn't really have anything for me to eat, as I was a vegetarian. After about ten minutes of him persuading me to try the chicken pizza, he said he'd make one specially for me, for free. It was packed with veggies, and it was yummy!

We had a few more cocktails, and ended up in a big old empty house. It was really grimy and there was water over the floor, but there were people everywhere, sitting on the stairs, leaning against the walls, hanging out, playing guitars and talking. There was a room off to the left and I wandered in to it. It was big and looked empty, with a ramp up to a door at one end (it was more like a town hall) and then I noticed Willie was sitting on some beanbags with Simon Cowell. He looked very happy, and she was very giggly and drunk. They were like "Come join us!" so I sat next to them and we carried on chatting for a while, having a laugh. Then, the door at the end of the hall opened and Don Henley walked in. He looked sexy, but he was really shy. Simon obviously knew him - it seemed like Simon was his manager - and called Don over. Don sat down next to Simon. I said 'hi' (my heart was going a mile a minute) and Simon went "Oh for goodness sake, Don, say hello!" And grabbed Don's hand and put it into mine. LOL! Don blushed and kinda smiled but looked straight back down again. Unfortunately that's about all I can remember. I'd have enjoyed bringing him out of his shell!

you better put it all behind you, baby, 'cause life goes on
    you keep carrying that anger, it'll eat you up inside--

Stuck on the Border TimothyBFan's Avatar

That is hysterical!!! Me and Simon just hanging out in what sounds like some crack house! And me drunk is even funnier since I quit drinking 14 years ago! I promise you Lou, if you ever make it into my American Territory, I promise I will show you some better sights than that old house but I CAN'T guarantee I can introduce you to Simon Cowell or Don but I will try my d*mndest for ya!
    He sings it high, he plays it low

Quote Originally Posted by TimothyBFan View Post
    I CAN'T guarantee I can introduce you to Simon Cowell or Don but I will try my d*mndest for ya!
    Well in THAT case....I'm coming to visit from ND too

Great dream Troub! Love it!

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

I had a dream one night, that I was dancing on a stage somewhere, and they were in my dream in the front row. Somehow they all knew me, and I remember Joe saying hey look there's Nat, dancing around on that stage. Glenn goes yeah I see her, and Don goes yes we get it, there's Nat let's move on. The next thing I know in this crazy dream was I started shaking my butt, and then I changed to a diff move, then all of a sudden, Joe goes hey Nat quit shaking her butt. The next thing I know is Glenn is at the bottom of the stage in front of me and goes hey Nat, shake your butt again, Shake your bootie for daddy. Then I was like no Glenn and then I woke up. What a crazy dream.
    Oh they tell me there is a place over younder cool water running through the burning sand until we learn to love one another we will never reach the promised land. Hole In The World 2001

Quote Originally Posted by Troubadour View Post
    Then, the door at the end of the hall opened and Don Henley walked in. He looked sexy, but he was really shy.
    A shy Don? Now you are dreaming! I guess you never know though.
    ~ Cathy ~

And I dream I'm on vacation 'Cause I like the way that sounds,
    It's a perfect occupation for me.

Moderator Ive always been a dreamer's Avatar
    Cruising down the center of a two-way street in VA

Your dream was too funny, troub. Simon probably said something mean to Don and maybe gave him a complex. All I've got to say is he'd better watch out for Irving if he is trying to be Don's manager.

And SF - how rude of Glenn to request that butt-wagging - why that little ....

"People don't run out of dreams: People just run out of time ..."
    Glenn Frey 11/06/1948 - 01/18/2016