Page 181 of 194 FirstFirst ... 81131171177178179180181182183184185191 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,810 of 1935

Thread: Dreaming of the Eagles

Default Re: Dreaming of the Eagles

oh crap shun, it so sucks when you wake up too soon from a lovely dream like that, typical

Looks like folks are having some sweet dreams! I had one last week that I didn't post about because it wasn't that great, especially compared to a wedding proposal!

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

My dreams seem to always included touring with them(and it always seem to be during the HFO era), dating them or getting a proposal from them. Let's see. I've gotten a marriage proposal from Joe, Don, and Glenn. Timothy is the only one I haven't dreamed about.

Quote Originally Posted by sodascouts View Post
    Cool!

I haven't dreamed of the Eagles in months, when I used to dream about them regularly. It bums me out. Maybe I should go to bed listening to their music and hope it soaks my subconscious sufficiently for more dreams.
    Usually when I dream about the guys, I have watched something or read something. I had no idea why I dreamt about Joe last night. Oh wait. I know what it was now. I was watching Stevie's Storytellers on Youtube yesterday and she was telling the story about how the song Has Anyone Ever Written Anything For You came about and she talked about Joe. It was such a beautiful story and sad too.

Moderator Ive always been a dreamer's Avatar
    Cruising down the center of a two-way street in VA

Quote Originally Posted by shunlvswx View Post
    I think he was about to proposed as I woke up from the dream.
    Oh man! I hate it when that happens!!!

"People don't run out of dreams: People just run out of time ..."
    Glenn Frey 11/06/1948 - 01/18/2016

Stuck on the Border VAisForEagleLovers's Avatar

I had a dream last night that I know was longer than what I remember, but my brother and SIL and I were somewhere, I don't know where, but it seemed like it was Philadelphia (I have no idea why I'd go there, let alone with my brother), and we were in a restaurant or bar drinking. Next thing I know, Glenn is there and we all introduced ourselves, and talked about something, I don't remember what. Then Glenn says, "I didn't mean to interrupt your visit with each other, I just thought I'd say 'hi'". My brother said, "That's OK." He gestured at me then says, "We were getting a little tired of her one on one anyway." Totally shocked that my brat of a brother would say such a thing to Glenn, I was completely unladylike and punched his arm. Then I smiled at Glenn and said, "They love me, don't let them kid you." Glenn laughed and looked at them, then me and said, "I can tell." That was the end of the dream, and I'm pretty sure I'll smack my brother when I see him next week just because.
    VK

You can't change the world but you can change yourself.

Unhappy Re: Dreaming of the Eagles

Hi my name is Theresa.....Im 51 years old I have been Dreaming my whole life of seeing the Eagles in concert.....I have never had the money...or Sometime the time to go see them...They Are going to be in my area in September in Allentown.....Im praying so hard that I Can Come Up with the Money For A Ticket Because I Dont Know When They Will Be In My Area Again....Please Pray For Me That I Can Come Up With The Money For A Ticket....
    Last edited by TheresaHine; 07-06-2014 at 02:51 AM.

welcome Theresa, go and enjoy your first Eagles concert

oh VA that is cute...lol

Welcome to the Border Theresa...and I do hope your dream comes true...every Eagles fan deserves to see this show!!!

I had an odd dream last night...and not very clear in my mind...I walked into a room and it was filled with women and babies...I immediately went over to this one woman...an older woman...holding a little baby girl...somehow I knew she was the grandmother and I guess I knew whose baby she was...and I said "omg can I hold her for a while?"...she said sure...so I picked up this little baby...and started carrying her around the room ...showing her off to everyone...and I was telling people..."This is Timothy's baby"...in my head I was thinking this was his and Jean's baby I guess...and I was thrilled that I was getting to hold their daughter...I was grinning ear to ear...and I remember overhearing someone say...'omg Brenda's in her glory'...lol....that's all I remember...weird dream huh?