Page 175 of 194 FirstFirst ... 75125165171172173174175176177178179185 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,750 of 1935

Thread: Dreaming of the Eagles

Default Re: Dreaming of the Eagles

So, I said in another thread that watching American Horror Story inspired a nightmare. What I didn't say there (because I was saving it for here) was that Don Henley appeared in this nightmare. Yes, Don again. Maybe because it was Stevie in the show? I don't know. Anyway...

In my dream, I'm in a very dark room talking to my sister (not one of my real sisters, but rather one of the little blond girls from the show). I can't see anything really but her outline in the dark, and the whites of her eyes. She's telling me, "I've found the man that can be my doorway into the spirit world."

"What do you mean? Who?" I ask. I'm not sure what she's talking about.

"Don Henley," she says.

My mouth drops open and I can't believe it. "Don Henley?! First off, you'd never get him." I somehow know this will involve her having to seduce him. "Second, how is that even going to work?"

"It already has worked," she declares. "He's in love with me and he's coming tonight. The vortex to the other side will open."

I feel sorry for Don. She's going to break his heart! "That's not fair to him, to use him like that," I protest.

She shrugs. "I need him to unlock the vortex."

"What happens to him after?" I ask hesitantly. I can't imagine this ending well for him.

"I don't know and I don't care," she snaps, then gets up and marches out.

I know I have to find Don and warn him, but suddenly I'm in a long, dark hallway and I see Don (looking like he did in the early 90s) going into a room at the other end. Somehow I know my sister is in there waiting for him, but I can't say anything or move. I just watch him go in helplessly. Then, I see lights flashing and hear screaming. It's horrible!!!! I know that the vortex is opening and we can't escape!!!!

The nightmare actually continues with a lot of other horrible stuff happening, but Don makes no more appearances, so we'll leave it at that for the purposes of this forum.

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

wow Soda...that is a creepy dream!! ....yes...a nightmare!

Border Desperado SoaringRockyMountainWay's Avatar

Jeeez that is creepy. Poor Don!
    People talking about us they got nothing else to do. When it all comes down we will still come through in the long run.

Oh that's like from a horror movie! Poor Don!

Stuck on the Border VAisForEagleLovers's Avatar

I'm such a wimp, I would never watch such a show! I'm still having nightmares from movies I watched 20 years ago!

Still, it's neat that you could add some Eagles in there! Maybe you should watch a romantic comedy this weekend and see what happens...
    VK

You can't change the world but you can change yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by sodascouts View Post
    So, I said in another thread that watching American Horror Story inspired a nightmare. What I didn't say there (because I was saving it for here) was that Don Henley appeared in this nightmare. Yes, Don again. Maybe because it was Stevie in the show? I don't know. Anyway...

In my dream, I'm in a very dark room talking to my sister (not one of my real sisters, but rather one of the little blond girls from the show). I can't see anything really but her outline in the dark, and the whites of her eyes. She's telling me, "I've found the man that can be my doorway into the spirit world."

"What do you mean? Who?" I ask. I'm not sure what she's talking about.

"Don Henley," she says.

My mouth drops open and I can't believe it. "Don Henley?! First off, you'd never get him." I somehow know this will involve her having to seduce him. "Second, how is that even going to work?"

"It already has worked," she declared. "He's in love with me and he's coming tonight. The vortex to the other side will open."

I feel sorry for Don. She's going to break his heart! "That's not fair to him, to use him like that," I protest.

She shrugs. "I need him to unlock the vortex."

"What happens to him after?" I ask hesitantly. I can't imagine this ending well for him.

"I don't know and I don't care," she snaps, then gets up and marches out.

I know I have to find Don and warn him, but suddenly I'm in a long, dark hallway and I see Don (looking like he did in the early 90s) going into a room at the other end. Somehow I know my sister is in there waiting for him, but I can't say anything or move. I just watch him go in helplessly. Then, I see lights flashing and hear screaming. It's horrible!!!! I know that the vortex is opening and we can't escape!!!!

The nightmare actually continues with a lot of other horrible stuff happening, but Don makes no more appearances, so we'll leave it at that for the purposes of this forum.
    Omg! Such a scary dream

"Come on baby, don't say maybe ... I gotta know if your sweet love is gonna save me ..." (Take it easy)

I had a dream about Glenn last night. I'm surprise since I like Don. LOL

Anyway. I think it was the 80s or HFO Glenn. His hair was early 80s into the Miami Vice days and this was the off the drugs Glenn. I was the age I am now because I would had been jail bait if it was the Glenn of the 80s since I was in elementary school. LOL

I think it is doing the time Glenn was a solo artist and the Eagles were not on a radar for a reunion. He was single and never married his first wife. He was clean for some years.

Anyway. So Glenn lives in the same city as me. Actually it was a small town. He invited me over to his home. It wasn't a mansion, but it was nice. I thought to myself, with all the girls in this town, he picked me to hang with him. I was a lucky girl. We started hanging out with each other for a while and we started to fall in love with each other, but we didn't tell each other yet. My family hated Glenn. They didn't want me to hang around him. He was a bad influence because of his reputation in the 70s. A party animal and he was on drugs back in the day.

While we were in his nice pickup truck, Take It To The Limit came on the radio. I asked him when one of the bands songs come on the radio, do you turn it up or you quickly turn it down. He told me he quickly turn it up. LOL At that moment we poured out our feelings to each other.

I had a wedding to go to so he drove me home. Of course my family was at home and they were not happy to see him. I was so tired of them fighting with him. My family left for the wedding we were going to and I stayed behind with Glenn. I told him we should just leave this place. I wanted to spend the rest of my life with you. I told him I love him and he said I love you too. We kissed. Oh my. Then he drove me to the wedding down the street. After that I woke up.
    Last edited by shunlvswx; 02-25-2014 at 09:16 AM.

Cool dream! I have had several Eagles-related dreams over the past couple months but I haven't put them on here because frankly, they're not very interesting. I want a dream like yours!

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

That dream was strange. I mean, Glenn. Don is in my favorite and I have a nice dream about a guy I'm slowly starting to like. LOL

Oh well. Maybe I'm starting like Glenn more and more. LOL

Great dream shun!!...I've had a dream I was in bed with Don...and y'all know who my favorite is...wonder why these dreams happen?...lol

well I had a brief Eagles dream...I have an old school mate whose name is Nancy Frey...in real life I mean....so in my dream she and I are hanging out and going to an Eagles concert...because she is related to Glenn and is going to get me backstage...then I woke up...