Here is my number two dream about the guys, which occurred in the early morning of January 23rd, the day of the concert.
I was watching an Eagles concert (in person, but I don't know where) and they weren't wearing suits! I remember thinking that one of their people must have been lurking on the board, and read all the posts saying we wish they would wear some less formal attire. (Of course, I know some of you like the suits, and I certainly respect your opinions)
Anyway, I noticed that Glenn was wearing a plaid shirt with large checks, and Don had on a shirt with small blue and white checks, with a sky blue t shirt under it. In the dream, I could see how it really brought out the blue of his eyes. I heard them sing "How Long", "No More Walks in the Woods", and some other acapella songs that I had never heard before! Then Don sang a song with just him and the acoustic guitar. He said it was by Texas singer/songwriter Townes Van Zandt, who happens to be someone I like very much. I was thrilled that Don was doing one of his songs. He only remembered one verse, but he sang it anyway, and received thunderous applause.
During the break, I walked by two double doors, and I could see Glenn and Don kneeling down, talking to a little boy. I heard Glenn say, "You are a nice boy!"
Then I was walking down a hallway and ran into Don. He was much taller than I thought-almost seemed to be about 6'3" or even taller! His hair looked like HFO, and he was still wearing the shirt with the small blue and white checks. His eyes looked very blue. He told me he was looking for a quiet spot to sit down and write song lyrics. I told him my hotel room was quiet, so we went in, and as he was writing, I brought him a glass of limeade!
When the concert resumed, the guys got mad about something and started arguing among themselves. I could see all four of them on stage yelling at each other. Finally, they did "The Long Run" and then stormed off the stage!
There was no encore, so we didn't hear "Take it Easy" or "Desperado".
It was a rather depressing ending to the dream, so maybe I should have taken the hint that I wouldn't be seeing them that night after all.