We do indeed! MF, I'm glad you had an Eagles dream cos I remember you telling me once that you never dreamed of Glenn or the Eagles.

I had a strange dream the other night involving Glenn . I say strange because it had nothing to do with the Eagles or music at all. I dreamed that I was at a house party that he was holding. It was afternoon and his kids and my kids and loads of other people were there. For some reason Deacon had taken a shine to Chris and had him under his wing! Anyway Glenn was sitting on a sofa and I was sitting on a chair near him and we were chatting. Can't remember what about. But it felt very real, and very 'in the moment'. It seemed very vivid as dreams go. Anyway at one stage I remember thinking 'I can't believe that this guy is so famous and yet so down to earth' and also thinking that I wasn't dreaming. I was really there (lol). It FELT so real. Then I wondered to myself while he was talking would he mind if somebody took our pic together. Unfortunately after that the dream sort of dissolved around me........