A few topics that have popped up lately (what song would you like to hear and what concert tour would you like to have seen, etc...) got me thinking long and hard on what I would love to see and hear live from them. So thought I would start this topic (sorry if it may have been done before, but I don't believe it has since I've been on anyways).

Here's how it works. What Eagles songs or Solo songs would you use to make your Dream Setlist? It can be any combination of solo and group work. But we need to set up some guidelines or I think we would have setlist that would end up being 7 hour concerts , which I don't think any of us would mind but the guys would think otherwise I'm sure.

Guidelines

1) Setlist will consist of no more than 26 songs (not including encores). Don't have to be in any particular order. Can include any combination of group and solo work but no more than 4 solo songs from any 1 Eagle (no more than 4 Glenn Frey songs, no more than 4 Don Henley songs, etc.).This is how many songs that are in the current setlist.

2) Include 1 alternate encore of 2 songs. We all know that if they play Rocky Mountain Way and ASWTDID when they come back out on stage that we are getting 2 encores but that it is rare.

3) Include 1 encore of 2 songs that we will hear for every show. The current one is always Take It Easy and Desperado.

This is really hard!! I will start us off.

Setlist
1.) Love Will Keep Us Alive
2.) I Can't Tell You Why
3.)Best Of My Love
4.)King Of Hollywood
5.) Hotel California
6.) Heart Of The Matter
7.) Witchy Woman
8.) Get Over It
9.) Already Gone
10.)Funk #49
11.) Life's Been Good