Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Greetings from Tiffanny Twisted

Border Desperado

Default Re: Greetings from Tiffanny Twisted

Hello TT, I am afraid it does not get any better, I lost my nearly 14 year German Shep Assi 2 years ago, she was as much a part of my family as the wife and girls, I do not mind telling anyone that. I have video footage of her and my youngest dancing and running around to the Hell Freezes over DVD, alas she had no likes or dislikes when it came to the Eagles ( some dogs have no taste ) and I still can not bring myself to getting another dog, the wife got 2 rabbits though they are bloody stupid but quite cute, I hope you have some fun on here I have only been here a few weeks myself everybody is great,
    all the best Gary

Stuck on the Border TimothyBFan's Avatar

Welcome from me also TT! Glad to have you and JAHH here. Sorry to hear about your dog. It's so hard losing them. I know every time I lose one I ask myself why do I put myself thru this and say I will never do it again. Then the next thing you know, another one steals my heart. We have 4 furry family members and I love everyone of them!

Have fun with all of us here!!!
    He sings it high, he plays it low

Hi TT and JAHH, glad to meet you both. I'm actually a vet (though not of eagles nor of The Eagles...sigh). I know the degree of grief you are going through...I see it in my clients, obviously, and it is especially difficult this time of year. Last spring, I lost my own ancient cat Shelby at the ripe old age of 18 1/2yrs! And thankfully, he wasn't ill until the last few months of his life, most of which was able to be managed at home until the end when he had to be hospitalized.

... On a journey from innocence to experience..... In Ireland!

Hi TT! Welcome from me too in Ireland. I'm so sorry about Cookie! Hopefully she is having a great time being the NKIT in the 'Happy Hunting Ground'. From the first time I saw the Eagles Live I too only had eyes for Glenn though I DO acknowledge the qualities of the other band members, but I STILL only have eyes for Glenn
    'I must be leaving soon... its your world now'
    Glenn Frey 1948-2016 RIP

Down some endless road just south of nowhere (Missouri)

Welcome to The Border TT and JAHH! I'm glad you found us and we can share the love of the Greatest American Band!

I'm sorry to hear about your dog. I've lost many pets over the years and each one was very hard to take. They bring so much to our lives.

Post on!
    https://i.imgur.com/CuSdAQM.jpg
    "They will never forget you 'till somebody new comes along"
    1948-2016 Gone but not forgotten

Welcome TT! I'm so sorry about your dog. When I had my dog Star put to sleep it was so difficult to deal with the loss.
    How can love survive in such a graceless age?