Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Eagles are coming to Fargo North Dakota!

Stuck on the Border TimothyBFan's Avatar

Default Re: The Eagles are coming to Fargo North Dakota!

Quote Originally Posted by sodascouts View Post
    Honestly I don't think they're very good, Maleah. These Europeans seem to be doing a lot better right off the bat than we do in America. Worth a shot, though.
    I've noticed that also! They are coming up with good seats right away.

Maleah-my 2 cents here-The concert in Cincinnati I went with Ticketmaster ticket exchange and got 4th row aisle seats (right in front of Tim I must add!) for $240.00 a piece. The people next to me paid $500.00 a piece for their's and had the same view I did. Our fearless webmistress has taught me to use patience, and it sure paid off that time! Remember, she's the one that walks up to the window an hour before showtime and comes up with centerstage row 5 tickets!! I think she's onto something, if you can hold out!
    He sings it high, he plays it low

Moderator Ive always been a dreamer's Avatar
    Cruising down the center of a two-way street in VA

Yeah - I was able to get Row 5 at the box office before the show in D.C. at face value as well (which I was able to upgrade to Row 2 once inside the arena). However, there is no guarantee, and I think your chances are much better with this if you are looking for a single ticket or at least no more than two tickets. Maleah, I honestly think if you want to get several tickets together this isn't your best route. Your best bet is probably eBay, Craig's List, or the brokers. Unfortunately, two or three tickets in the first five rows aren't going to be cheap. However, if you have the stomach for it, the prices may drop if you wait closer to the show date. There are also times that Ticketmaster will release some very good seats after the ILAA sales close, but again, there is no guarantee.

Good luck to you - no matter what seats you end up with, I'm sure you'll have a great time.

"People don't run out of dreams: People just run out of time ..."
    Glenn Frey 11/06/1948 - 01/18/2016

Stuck on the Border tbs fanatic's Avatar

I am so pleased for you Maleah. OMG - if you get back stage passes. I will be seriously and I will probably and I might say a few words but I'll still be thrilled for you

For both the Hershey and Worcester shows, I just went online right at opening time, and got 7th and then 10th row seats right away, without ILAA, for $185 plus the facility/convenience fees (which apparently they are not charging now)--so my tickets cost $205 each. And especially for Hershey, the floor tickets were not selling fast. For curiousity's sake that day, I kept checking back, and the same floor seat was available for over an hour...while the less expensive tier seating was selling quicker.

The other thing I found was when I arrived an hour early in Worcester, I brought my 10th row single ticket to the box office to see if I could exchange for a better seat. At that time, the best seat was the 13th row...so it may not necessarily always work out the way that Soda has been so lucky. Of course, there are always the scalpers in the parking lots and on the street corners...I guess the closer it is to showtime, the more desperate they become!

Wow, eaglesvet, that's great you got such good seats right off the bat! Sure saves a lot of stress! I've never been able to pull up anything decent when they first go on sale, for some reason.

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten