Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Philadelphia, PA 11-25-08

Border Desperado

Default Re: Philadelphia 11-25-08

Quoting Eaglesvet - I bet the Border gets new members whenever a new run of concerts starts. I know that right after I saw my first LROOE show in May is when I started looking up Eagles websites.

I think you are right on the money. I went to a Don Henley concert at the Borgata anticipating the next eagles tour. I tried to get tickets to Glenn Frey and Joe Walsh but they sold out quickly. Since then I've seen the Eagles three times this year.As you can tell I like to write concert reviews. I found this site by accident. It was buried deep in a google search. I couldn't wait to post my reviews and reeally enjoy reading about other's experiences at the events. I have found fellow concert goers to be warm and friendly and this site exemplifies this hunderds of times over.

Which LROOE shows did you see--I think I read Philly and Borgata, but where else?

Border Desperado

Two in Philadelphia, July 14, 2008 and November 25, 2008 and the Borgata, July 17, 2008.

Oh, I didn't realize they did 2 shows in Philly split up like that...kinda unusual not to do them back to back.

Border Desperado

I agree, but when opportunity knocks, open the door and let it in. I surprised my wife with the tickets...she was shocked when she saw the e-mail confirmation, even more when she saw we were in row 7, center stage...I think there is an image of Glenn Frey burned into her retinas!