Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Still another "aging" Eagles fan!

Smile Re: Still another "aging" Eagles fan!

To Prettymaid,
    Yes! They did mention it was Joe's birthday-twice that I recall! When Glenn introduced the band, he referred to Joe as "the birthday boy", and Don also made mention of Joe's birthday, saying he was "31 today".

Default Re: Still another "aging" Eagles fan!

Welcome Stars! I'm a newbie too! I've only been here for a week and already have enjoyed be addicted to this board! (ya gotta have a hobby, right?)

I'll be looking forward to your review of the D.C. show!

I'm pretty sure my husband and I are going to fly to Greensboro, NC to see the show on January 17! I am SOOO excited! I figure by that time my PEW from the Cincinnati show should just about have worn off by then - just in time for another fix!!! We're going to try to pull one of Soda's tricks - fly there and get tickets when we get there. We'll see if we have any luck!

Dreamer - your review was awesome! and by the way - Happy Birthday tomorrow!

Welcome, Stars! It's great to have you here - come on in and join the fun. We can't wait to read your show review. It goes without saying, but have a FANTASTIC night!

you better put it all behind you, baby, 'cause life goes on
    you keep carrying that anger, it'll eat you up inside--

Hey Stars, Glad to hear from you. I'm also a longtime fan, since about '75. I'll also be in Hershey tomorrow. I saw the guys from way up high in the 2nd tier last May in Newark, NJ; and vowed to see them again from a bit closer...so tomorrow it's from the floor! I think it will be cool to be in their presence if they win any of the awards they are up for tomorrow night!

Wink Re: Still another "aging" Eagles fan!

To TimothyBFan,
    I think that's great that you also had the opportunity to see them after being a fan for over 30 years, and you got to see them twice! This is such an exciting time, with the guys touring so extensively, and doing concerts pretty near each other too. I feel blessed that I will be seeing them in Hershey on Sunday, and then in Philly on Tuesday. I think I'm making up for lost time!
    You asked who my fave is. Although I do like all the guys very much, I have to say that Glenn holds a special place in my heart.

I just want to thank everyone who welcomed me after I posted thanks to the first welcomers. You guys are the greatest!!

Chaleymom,
    That's fantastic that you'll be flying to NC to see the guys in January! My husband and I will be in New Orleans at the time the Eagles are playing there, and I will try to get a ticket when we get there. I'll keep my fingers crossed and hope for the best for you in getting tix!

Welcome Stars! Have fun here!
    Let somebody love you, before it's too late..

HELLO!!!!

auntmeda:}

A belated Welcome from me Stars. That's so great that you get to go to 2 Eagles shows so close together. Like TBF, i saw the Eagles for the first time in Sept. and then again on Nov. 11. Loved your review on the D.C. show and can't wait to hear about the Hershey concert. Hope you had a great time, although it's the Eagles so I'm pretty sure that you did.

Thanks to everyone for the warm welcome!
    Peekaboo, I had a ball at the Hershey concert-I just posted my review! I never believed I would ever be that close, and it was quite an experience!