Thread: Hershey,PA

Default Re: Hershey,PA

I'm drawing a blank on OOTN and WW.

One of These Nights and Witchy Woman.

Moderator Ive always been a dreamer's Avatar
    Cruising down the center of a two-way street in VA

I have no idea what changes may be made, but I do think it is normal for them to occasionally 'tweak' the setlist. The one minor change that I can think of off the top of my head is that they replaced Wasted Time with Witchy Woman starting with the California leg of the F1 tour. If my memory serves me correctly, I also think they changed the order of a few songs at that time.

A few examples similar to this could be to replace a song or two that they are currently doing, and bring back Already Gone or Tequila Sunrise or perhaps they may replace Silent Spring with I Dreamed There Was No War.

"People don't run out of dreams: People just run out of time ..."
    Glenn Frey 11/06/1948 - 01/18/2016

Down some endless road just south of nowhere (Missouri)

I for one, love the idea of them adding a surprise song or two for each concert, but I don't see it happening. How I wish it would. It would add some drama and surprise to their concerts. Why do they have to be so predictable? My goodness, they have played some of these songs to death. They've said so themselves. They say they are sick of some of them. What would it hurt for them to throw in an oddball song here and there. What fun!

Now, I wouldn't want to see anything left out either. But more than likely if they do a new song, they are going to cut something else. But, it would be worth it to see something spontaneous. They say they are not a nostalgia band and that they are a well oiled machine. Well, hmmmmm. That's almost a contradiction.

I say, go for it guys. We would absolutely love it! And you guys are too good to not be able to play something spontaneously!
    https://i.imgur.com/CuSdAQM.jpg
    "They will never forget you 'till somebody new comes along"
    1948-2016 Gone but not forgotten