Hi everyone! I've been browsing your site since seeing our band's Newark, NJ show back in May; and was encouraged to sign on by sodascouts after I contacted her last weekend about the upcoming PA shows. It seems you all are a rather addicted bunch; and I can say that since that LROOE concert, I have become re-addicted! From what I can tell by reading your various posts, some of you were not even born at the time I first became an Eagles fan! One of These Nights was one of the first couple of albums I ever bought, when it was released back in 8th grade. I followed their music faithfully throughout the years, but didn't get a chance to see them live until HFO--which was great, as you know. After that, however, as adult responsibilities of babies becoming children becoming preteens ensued in my life--never mind continuing my career as a veterinarian (hence, "eaglesvet"...I wish!)--I kind of listened less and less, especially as they had dropped out of the popular music scene. But now they are back with a vengeance, and so am I! I must admit I have always had a significant soft spot for Glenn, with Don being next in line. I've never seen any of them solo; that would be a good goal to have.

Anyway, right before the Eagles announced the PA shows, I managed to score a 10th row floor seat, on the left (ie, Glenn's side) in Worcester, MA on Thanksgiving Eve (Nov. 26). Then they open up the Hershey and Philly shows, which for me is only a 1 1/2 - 2 hr drive, as opposed to a 4 hr one to MA. Now, I have read that more than a few of you have driven many more hours than that to see a show...but if given a choice, I'd rather drive less. Especially since for the Worcester show I have two kids coming home from school on a half-day and would have to still arrange child care in order for me to make my Eagle get-away, while the Hershey show is on a Sunday and I can leave the boys with hubby. Exponentially easier any way you look at it.

So, if any of you are interested in the Worcester seat, or know someone in MA, CT, or surrounding states who would be...please let me know ASAP, preferably by 10/5 . (The ticket on-sale date for PA shows is 10/6.)

BTW, I am not as computer-savvy as the rest of you. I happily got myself dizzy looking at GOF last night trying to decide on a photo for an avatar, and then finally had to call it a night. I may need help to actually figure out how to upload/download it, and I may have to resort to asking my 9-yr old! (I'd be too embarrassed to ask my hubby or my 12-yr old son...) Never mind the decisions on the photos/icons for the signature--that could take me awhile! And, at the risk of embarrassing myself here, I have been able to figure out most of the abbreviations used by you all except: *G* Are you able to tell me this, or is it obscene?