Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: The Long Story

Stuck on the Border TimothyBFan's Avatar

Default Re: The Long Story

Poor Timmy--I would definitely claim him - but I have absolutely no talent at all for writing stories!!! Looks like poor Timmy will have to remain all alone in the Sad Cafe--Sorry Timmy!!!
    He sings it high, he plays it low

Hmm..I also don't have anytime now, but I will write Timmy in my next part! Anyway I will try to do that, so please remind me to it!
    Let somebody love you, before it's too late..

Portland, Oregon (the only rain forest in the Northern Hemisphere)

Ok, I have a stolen hour here so let me see what I can do with Timmy...

The dust cleared and a eerie quiet came over the Sad Cafe. Tim stood alone holding his loaded guitar firmly in both hands. He looked about him for the one called Henley. They had a score to settle that had nearly gotten Out OF Control. No one was there. Tim's guitar began to lower as a Peaceful Easy Feeling (i know I used it twice, so sue me) came over him. There would be no Heartache Tonight, no women crying because the story was sad, Just Tim, feeling cold and small, when the tell-tale squeek and ting a ling of the bell announced the arrivial of someone new. A beautiful woman walked through the front door and started at the sight of Tim's massive, erect loaded guitar poised in his hands and ready to go off at any moment!
    "EEK!" cried out the beautiful woman!
    Tim lowered his menacing guitar and smiled at the gorgeous creature before him.
    "I mean you no harm, Ma'am. I Wish You Peace." he said quietly and with a broad grin.
    "Oh my, it's alright, I'll Get Over It. I simply came in for a drink. Im so thirsty I could Chug All Night!" Said the raging beauty.
    Tim reholstered his guitar and took her hand in his, placed a gentle kiss upon it and said "My name is Timothy, but you can call me... any time" and he grinned widely. "May I ask your name lovely lady?"
    The gushing beauty said "You can call me Willie." batted her eye lashes and blushed attractively.
    "Willie, what a lovely name, Welcome to the lonely crowd at the Sad Cafe."
    Willie looked around, somewhat confused. "I, uh.. aren't we the ONLY one's here?"
    Tim looked a little sheepish, then slightly confused himself. "You know, there were more people here a few minutes ago, but stuff happens fast here. I cant tell you why but you have to live life In The Fast Lane or you miss out!"
    Tim jumped behind the counter and quickly, with little effort mixed up a beautiful orange and red drink for Willie. She sipped deeply and smiled!
    "That's delicious! what is it?"
    "Oh it's just another Tequila Sunrise. Im so glad you like it!" Tim said smoothly wiping his hands off on a dish rag. "You are Twenty One arent you?"
    Willie giggled and said "Oh yes! I have been for some time now!"

(more to come, but I have to run for now...)

continued...

Tim smiled and said "Surely not for more then a year or two!"
    Willie smiled and said "you'd be surprised! and my name is Willie, not Shirley."
    "Where are you headed, Willie?" Tim asked, staring deeply into her eyes.
    "Oh, somewhere out there on that horizon, Beyond those neon lights." she whispered wistfully staring out the window.
    "You mean the ranch on the other side of The Last Resort sign?" Tim asked.
    "Yes!" said Willie. "I'm their new hired hand. Im working on some dreams I plan to try."
    "I see." said Tim, and he did! He saw her beautiful eyes sparkling in the neon sign's light. He saw her ample bosom heaving deeply at his nearness. He saw her moist lips parted sensually as she said "JEEZ is it HOT in here or is it just YOU?"
    With that Tim grasped her in his arms, bent her backwards and laid one heck of a mighty lip loc on her!
    "WOOOOO WEE!!!!" cried Willie! "HOT TAMALES!!" and she grabed him by his collar and just as she was about to smooch his socks off, the door swung open and in stepped the one they call Henley!...

Ok, just a 'crazy' continue story at Ticky's...

Don screamed and he woke up, I turned around and asked what happened. He said he dreamed about Timothy and I started to laugh, Don went down and he did his arm around me and we went to sleep.

The next morning we had a late breakfast (not jet a brunch), we walked downstairs to the lobby where the other where. It was Strange Weather outside, it was raining and we heard some Greeks yelling. "The Greeks Don't Want No Freaks" Don said and we walked to the breakfast room.
    Glenn and Joe where having a huge breakfast and when we walked in Glenn started to talk about the New Kid In Town, he mention Don. Don smiled and we toke something to eat and we walked to Timothy who was sitting next to Irving. "I Can't Tell You Why Timothy, but I dreamed about you" said Don and Timothy started to laugh and Irving looked at Don as it was a Good Day In Hell.

After breakfast Don and I went back to Don his hotel-suite and I walked to the balcony to find out where my shoes could be. "Where are my shoes?" I asked Don and he answers "Which shoes...Oh, I remember!". He came standing next to me and he said that they were somewhere on the ground. I said that I was happy but I wasn't, I wanted my shoes back! "Honey, don't hide your Lyin' Eyes..We'll buy new shoes" Don said.

"Oh and please, promise me..don't tell this to somebody!" Don said and he looked at me with his beautiful blue eyes. "I won't" I said and Don walked to me and said "It's Nobody's Business" and he kissed me.........

Don

Stuck on the Border TimothyBFan's Avatar

Ticky-you are a trip!! If I ever say Woooo Wee and Hot Tamales-someone will put me in a padded cell. Hired hand and "Don't call me Shirley" (you've watched to much Airplane). Too funny!!!

Have you guys ever considered doing fan fiction on line? Maybe if we look hard enough we will find some already online- huh?
    He sings it high, he plays it low

Quote Originally Posted by TimothyBFan View Post

Have you guys ever considered doing fan fiction on line? Maybe if we look hard enough we will find some already online- huh?
    Actually I never thought about that, but it sounds nice..

Quote Originally Posted by TimothyBFan View Post
    Ticky-you are a trip!! If I ever say Woooo Wee and Hot Tamales-someone will put me in a padded cell. Hired hand and "Don't call me Shirley" (you've watched to much Airplane). Too funny!!!

*G* Im just Having fun Willie *G* Im glad you like it and I hope I didnt offend. When my sister was alive, she and I used to do this or co-draw picture together and we'd get very silly. We'd be laughing so hard we couldnt breathe! I like to make silly ridiculous characters with outrageous situations and just have fun.
    My sister was an artist and once we made an entire zoo. She drew a picture of a zebra for my niece and I cut it out and made it stand up. She was so impressed, she drew the rest of the animals and I cut them out and stood them up, then we made paper cages and big tops. It was beautiful! Unfortunately, it was destroyed when the girls played with it. It was only paper. I wish I'd kept some of the things we did just for fun tho.

Hmm.. I think I'll step backwards a little and address where I left off with Joe...

I awoke as I was being carried across a ever lightening parking lot towards The Last Resort. It's bright neon sign flashing like a beacon. I looked up into the face of Joe the trucker.
    "Just a minute there Desperado. I'm not that kind of girl!"
    Joe stopped and set me down on my feet, keeping a tight hold on me as I was still a little wobbly.
    "Oh really? well, what kind of girl ARE you?" he asked me a little sardonically.
    Tears filled my eyes remembering the pain that came from waiting for so long.
    "I.. I'm just a restless spirit on an endless flight" as a tear escaped and ran down my face.
    Joe stepped closer and tenderly wiped the tear from my cheek.
    "you know, sometimes you gotta let it ride, or you'll always be The Girl From Yesterday." He said, a half smile changing his face from stoic to bright.
    His smile made me smile.
    I asked him "where've you been? Last I saw, you were driving down the desert highway."
    "A man's gotta take a break evey now and then or the sound of his own wheels will drive him crazy!" Joe slipped his arm around my shoulders and ushered me towards The Last Resort.
    "Wait!" I stopped dead in my tracks. "Im not going there with you!"
    "Relax," he grinned "I sleep in the cab of my truck. I was going to help you get settled."
    "Oh! well in any case, Im not sure I want to stay in THAT place!" I said with a look of disdain.
    "you can always share my cab" Trucker Joe chided.
    I allowed him to direct me into the office of The Last Resort.
    Mirrors on the ceiling and pink champaign on ice.
    "Wow, pretty nice reception!" I said lightly under my breath.
    "Yeah," said Joe. "where do you think those voices are coming from?"
    "I think they're down the corridor... what is it they're saying?" I strained to hear the muffled sounds...
    Joe blushed... "I uhh.. dont think they're saying anything...I think they're umm.. moans.."
    "OH! well... I see!" I said, and blushed furiously.
    Joe rang the bell sitting on the desk and we waited... and waited....
    Joe rang the bell again, a little louder this time.
    The noises down the corridor stopped abruptly and Mr. Smoothy from the diner appeared in the doorway with a towel wrapped precariously around his waist, his hair disheveled and his face deeply flushed.
    "Welcome! to The Last Resort.."
    "such a lovely place..." came softly from the back room from where Glenn had just come.
    "Is that the waitress??" Joe asked as I peered down the corridor towards the voice.
    "Uhhh.... so what can I do for you two?" Glenn grinned like the cat who ate the canary.
    "*I* would like a room, please... FOR ONE!" I glared at the Inn proprietor, daring him to make another comment.
    "Of course!" he said still smiling that ironic smile, but his eyes glowed with an unspoken knowledge. "you can have the honeymoon suite! It's already made up, just for you." He grinned like the Cheshire Cat. "You can check out anytime you like, but you can never leave... until you pay your bill"
    "of course." I said glaring at him as I handed him two twenties. "Will this cover it?"
    "That should be just fine" again, that grin. It unnerved me.
    I turned to find Joe standing very close behind me. His nearness made my neck hair stand on end and I caught my breath.
    "Oh my, Im sorry! I didnt see you there!" I managed to say although I didnt seem to be able to get enough air.
    He smiled a crossward smile, his eyes, a deep blue green, sparkled in the neon light and he stepped aside to let me pass.
    "This way, my dear" and he grinned.
    I felt like a fly being led into the spiders web, and yet no fly wanted to be caught as much as I wanted to be caught at that moment.....

Continued at Ticky's story (Maybe later on my own one )
    And also my tribute to Ticky!

Timothy walked in and asked to the reception if they knew where Mr Joe Walsh stayed. "Room 123" and Timothy walked to the elevator. Don and I were waiting on Joe and Rhonda and we were talking about how we can check out and leave tomorrow.
    "You can check out anytime you like, but you can never leave..it's just like the Hotel California" Don said and he started to laugh.
    "The Last Resort isn't the Hotel California, so maybe it's a lot easier..Oh we just Take It Easy should we?" I asked and Don agreed.
    Timothy passed us and he said "Hi" and walked trough.
    "Where is he going?" Joe asked when he opened the door.
    "Lifes been good to him so far" Rhonda said and she walked out of the doorway to let Joe out.
    "Shall we go, I'm dying here! It's just a Long Run but I NEED food" Joe asked and he walked to the stairs. Don and I looked at each other and we were asking ourselves why Joe wanted to go downstairs with the stairs, but Joe wanted it.
    "I'm stuck On The Border, so I need to take a walk" said Joe and walked away.
    "Anyway, what was Timothy doing here?" Rhonda asked and we said that he was probable looking for Joe.
    I walked to the stairs and suggest that we didn't had to lose something if we went with the stairs.
    "I do" Don said and he was just a Desperado who didn't want to go back home.
    "Desperado, why don't you come to your senses?" I asked Don and walked to him, toke his hand and take him with me to the stairs.
    Rhonda were already somewhere with Joe halfway the stairs and they were singing "I'm guilty of...Guilty Of t
    The Crime!!!".
    "Don, listen..you have nothing to lose.." I said and walked downstairs.
    "Hey, it's a Long Way Home, come on Danielle!" Don said and he walked to me.
    "I still don't know why Timothy was here" I said to Don and walked away.
    "Do you care? Can you care about him? this is The End Of The Innocence babe, and you're part of it." Don said and he walked again to me.
    Don and I were almost downstairs, when Don remembered something he wanted to say.
    "Danielle.." Don whispered.
    "Hmm..what?" I asked.
    "We still have to buy new shoes" Don said and he looked to my socks.
    "Oh..yeah..well.." I said and looked also.
    "I'm Workin' on It, Don" I said and looked at him...
    Last edited by Mrs Henley; 10-03-2008 at 12:01 PM.