Well girls in my absence you are well able to give 'The Waitress' a slice of the action. Now, she needs to continue!!

To answer EVs question, I wondered myself leaving that Sad Cafe would we go the distance, but decided we'd find out in the long run. I was sick of my job, sick of my life ,sick of my future as it stood and sick of the strife. Anyway there was always the Sunset Grill which would hire any hands that wanted as a last resort. We arrived at the station to hear that the Midnight Flyer had been cancelled but Glenn was able to pick up a flatbed Ford and we headed down the highway to Freedom. We came to the Last Resort motel where Glenn stopped and got some gas, but when he started it again it began to splutter. 'This darn thing is gonna chug all night' he commented. He looked suggestively at me, 'You wanna stay here for the night? Train leaves here in the morning'. With his eyes smouldering on me all I could think was 'I'd sleep on the sidewalk with you Glenn if I had to!!'
We entered and spoke to the girl on the desk. She showed us the way to our room. Again there were angels and cherubs in abundance. 'Pretty Maids all in a Row' Laughed Glenn. There were voices on the corridoor which Glenn immediately recognised as the trucker Joe and that girl Willie that he'd picked up!
'This night is gonna last forever' he grinned at me. 'Come on Baby!' he whispered suggestively, 'I wanna sleep with you in the Desert tonight.....but I guess here'll have to do!' Glenn gently brought his lips to mine, we turned out the light and.......well you can say that we got it right......

We were disturbed by an almighty scream a short while later, as a Witchy Woman came running down the corridoor! 'Who's Been Sleeping in my Bed' ahe roared as she soundly berated Glenn for being with me! Languidly Glenn responded 'Hey, I told you before, You'll always be the Girl From Yesterday, I heard some people talkin just the other day and they said you were gonna put me on a shelf. Well I've got some news for you.....you're Already Gone!!'

As she left with her head hanging Glenn looked at me and said 'Ever get the feeling Somebody's followin' you?'.
'Now I do' I smiled, as cradled in his arms, his warm body against mine, we fell asleep........