Page 48 of 58 FirstFirst ... 38444546474849505152 ... LastLast

Thread: Upcoming Non-Eagles shows you plan on attending

Stuck on the Border NightMistBlue's Avatar

Default Re: Upcoming Non-Eagles shows you plan on attending

David Byrne! That will be a special event. I hope you'll tell us about it afterward.

I'm going to see Peter! Cetera! in March: super excited about that. What a voice. I'm kind of taking credit, cosmically, for Peter coming to town because I left a message on his Instagram about 2 months ago asking him. And shazam, now he's on his way. Coincidence, you say? Perhaps.

Then I'm going to see Jeff Beck, Paul Rodgers and Ann Wilson (together) in August. Yowza!

Quote Originally Posted by NightMistBlue View Post
    David Byrne! That will be a special event. I hope you'll tell us about it afterward.

I'm going to see Peter! Cetera! in March: super excited about that. What a voice. I'm kind of taking credit, cosmically, for Peter coming to town because I left a message on his Instagram about 2 months ago asking him. And shazam, now he's on his way. Coincidence, you say? Perhaps.

Then I'm going to see Jeff Beck, Paul Rodgers and Ann Wilson (together) in August. Yowza!
    Wow, impressive! Have a ton of fun!

It's all in your smile that brings
    All of the special things about you

Out on the Border

Ok technically it happened last night, but I saw Arrival, an ABBA tribute band.

I've also seen Boston country/rock 'n' roll band Girls, Guns, and Glory, and I'm probably going to see John Cafferty and the Beaver Brown Band in a few months.

Stuck on the Border buffyfan145's Avatar

Forgot to update that we did get tickets to see Alan Jackson as well as James Taylor/Bonnie Rait!!! Also planning with my brother to see Dierks Bentley finally in Cincinnati this summer.
    ~*Amanda*~
    "So often times it happens that we live our lives in chains and we never even know we have the key."

Quote Originally Posted by buffyfan145 View Post
    Forgot to update that we did get tickets to see Alan Jackson as well as James Taylor/Bonnie Rait!!! Also planning with my brother to see Dierks Bentley finally in Cincinnati this summer.
    Those all sound good, Buffy! I saw Alan Jackson when he opened for Randy Travis.....many moons ago!
    "Be part of something good--
    Leave something good behind."

Quote Originally Posted by NightMistBlue View Post

Hope you have a great time seeing Peter Cetera, and Jeff Beck, Paul Rodgers, and Ann Wilson, NMB! The latter show sounds really cool!

I'm going to see Keith Urban for the 3rd time.

Keith Urban at the Peoria Civic Center in Peoria, IL on October 12, 2018.
    -Austin-
    Resident Guitar Slinger
    Fan of the Eagles from 1972-2016 #NOGLENNNOEAGLES

RIP Glenn Frey and Randy Meisner

"So often times it happens that we live our lives in chains and we never even know we have the key..."

I just found out that Donny and Marie is coming back to Mississippi this summer for their summer tour on July 6th. I'm looking forward to that show again. I saw their Christmas show in 2016. Now this will be their regular Vegas show they're bringing on the road. Now if I could see Donny's solo show I'll be in heaven. lpl
    Last edited by shunlvswx; 03-20-2018 at 11:04 AM.

Brothers for life. RIP Glenn

I'm not sure I believe in fate, but I know that crossing paths with Glenn Lewis Frey in 1970 changed my life forever, and it eventually had an impact on the lives of millions of other people all over the planet. It will be very strange going forward in a world without him in it. But, I will be grateful, every day, that he was in my life. Rest in peace, my brother. You did what you set out to do, and then some." -Don Henley

Stuck on the Border Witchy Woman's Avatar

Not much going on for me so far this year. Besides Springsteen On Broadway (which was amazing), I'm going to see John Williams conduct The Philadelphia Orchestra in April. Hoping more awesome things pop up soon.

I'll be seeing Jason Aldean at the Peoria Civic Center in Peoria, IL on 05/11/18.
    -Austin-
    Resident Guitar Slinger
    Fan of the Eagles from 1972-2016 #NOGLENNNOEAGLES

RIP Glenn Frey and Randy Meisner

"So often times it happens that we live our lives in chains and we never even know we have the key..."