Page 20 of 23 FirstFirst ... 101617181920212223 LastLast

Thread: Recent Randy sightings

Stuck on the Border

Default Re: Recent Randy sightings

Quote Originally Posted by LuvTim View Post
    It's apparent that, whatever has changed about Randy's life in the recent past, his physical and mental health have benefited. I'm so happy to see these photos that show him appearing to be engaged with life and feeling stronger. I hope it continues for a very long time. Hugs to Randy and everyone who has worked on his behalf. 💘💘
    LT - I agree. He seems to be doing so much better this last year. I am so happy that Randy appears to be happy and in better physical health.

Stuck on the Border NightMistBlue's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by travlnman2 View Post
    "Attendance at NAMM trade shows is restricted to owners, suppliers, employees, endorsed artists and guests of NAMM member companies. NAMM's membership is comprised of companies that make, buy and/or sell musical instruments and products. If your company meets this requirement, we invite you to visit our membership page to start the process of becoming a member of NAMM.

Once your company has been approved for membership, you may create an account on www.namm.org and use The NAMM Show section to register for housing, booth space and badges, as well as read about scheduled NAMM Show events"

So happy that Randy was able to go. It is a huge deal
    Thank you, Trvlnman, I had no idea that it was so exclusive. I saw on the ticket application where you had to state what line of work you're in, but heck I assumed one could claim to be a self-employed music industry consultant and who's gonna tell me I ain't?

My consulting practice consists of muttering "talentless idiot" and/or sneering when annoying rap or pop is playing in my presence.

A friend of mine who is a singer went to the NAMM one year(I think he went a few times). I can't remembered. I guess he's lucky to be able to go to that. I didn't know how strict it was to go to the NAMM.

Brothers for life. RIP Glenn

I'm not sure I believe in fate, but I know that crossing paths with Glenn Lewis Frey in 1970 changed my life forever, and it eventually had an impact on the lives of millions of other people all over the planet. It will be very strange going forward in a world without him in it. But, I will be grateful, every day, that he was in my life. Rest in peace, my brother. You did what you set out to do, and then some." -Don Henley

That's so cool, TM2!! Thanks for the info!

Its like E3 for gaming but this is not open to public.

They do have livestreams and videos though so you can see some brands promote on youtube

Out on the Border

Sorry if this has been posted before

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ra457w6m2YE

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by SunnyCalico View Post

It is no wonder to me that everyone loves Randy. Timmy is a class act, too.

The Eagles had exquisite taste in bass players.

Quote Originally Posted by SunnyCalico View Post

How incredibly sweet and awesome was that?

It's all in your smile that brings
    All of the special things about you

I don't have any info about this photo beyond that it is supposedly a Facebook post from a fan named Tyson who had the epic good fortune to run into Randy at a restaurant in August 2018. The person who shared it (who doesn't know Tyson at all, she says) supposedly found it on Facebook via a Google search. She didn't want to share the particulars about where or how she got it, for reasons known only to herself. Me and a friend searched every way we know how but couldn't find the young man's post on FB. Irregardless!! [I know that's not a word but it feels good to say it] This is the most recent Randoll pic I'm aware of, and for that [bows head] I am truly grateful. He's a ray of Nebraska sunshine, ain't he? Long may his light shine.

August2018.jpg
    Last edited by NightMistBlue; 10-15-2018 at 10:16 AM.