Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 81415161718

Thread: Eagles Ticket Prices 2018

Default Re: Eagles Ticket Prices 2018

Quote Originally Posted by Freypower View Post
    I should point out that not only was AG not in the LROOE setlist, but neither were TS & my favourite song of all, NKIT. That was hard to take, but I understood it because of the LROOE songs (although a couple of them were dropped after one night, which in my view was just .... I don't know what a suitable word is.... showing lack of faith in their new album). Maybe they did do TBOS & DL, I don't remember. I should look up my reviews. They didn't do ASWTDID. I only ever saw that on the F1 tour.

I don't wish to go further off topic about HOTE, but yes, Glenn was not himself at all, and I knew it. You can have a look at my reviews if you like. I went to the Sydney shows & one Brisbane show in 2015. All I will say is that at the time I tried as hard as I could to hide my disappointment, knowing that it was not what people wished to read about, and also knowing that I knew my interest in the band was declining anyway. How was I to know what would then occur.
    I will look at your views, I’d like to hear your opinion of the shows. That’s absolutely unbelievable they didn’t do NKIT. That is my favorite song as well. Truly Peak Glenn. I find it underrated as a lot of casual Eagles fan don’t put it in their top songs. I guess it doesn’t grab your attention as well as other songs

Thanks to setlist.fm (I recommend that site for checking setlists of any show):

https://www.setlist.fm/setlist/eagle...-3bdfc490.html

At my show they did play all 3 Henley hits...Interesting they dropped them later on.
    -Austin-
    Resident Guitar Slinger
    Fan of the Eagles from 1972-2016 #NOGLENNNOEAGLES

RIP Glenn Frey and Randy Meisner

"So often times it happens that we live our lives in chains and we never even know we have the key..."

As far as shortened set lists and higher ticket prices go, were there opening (name) acts during the HOTE tour?

Right or wrong, what’s done is done
    It’s only moments that you borrow...

Quote Originally Posted by Delilah View Post
    As far as shortened set lists and higher ticket prices go, were there opening (name) acts during the HOTE tour?
    Yes, JD and the Straight Shot. Gag. I've heard better cover bands in bars playing their first gig together. I'd say my band is better entertainment too, and I know that sounds bad but it's true. The musicians aren't bad but JD and his songs are.

I don't remember an opener for LROOE but maybe we just got there late. To be honest, I was drugged up on Fentanyl at the time so that show is pretty hazy in spots for me.
    -Austin-
    Resident Guitar Slinger
    Fan of the Eagles from 1972-2016 #NOGLENNNOEAGLES

RIP Glenn Frey and Randy Meisner

"So often times it happens that we live our lives in chains and we never even know we have the key..."

Stuck on the Border

Fortunately there were no opening acts in Australia. In fact the only time they ever had an opening act here was Melissa Ethridge on the HFO tour.

Quote Originally Posted by WalshFan88 View Post
    Yes, JD and the Straight Shot. Gag. I've heard better cover bands in bars playing their first gig together. I'd say my band is better entertainment too, and I know that sounds bad but it's true. The musicians aren't bad but JD and his songs are.

I don't remember an opener for LROOE but maybe we just got there late. To be honest, I was drugged up on Fentanyl at the time so that show is pretty hazy in spots for me.
    Ah yes, I had the “pleasure” of hearing them perform when they opened for Don H. Maybe that’s why ticket prices are higher now- no JD and the Straight Shot is a bonus...

JK

Right or wrong, what’s done is done
    It’s only moments that you borrow...

Stuck on the Border

Quote Originally Posted by WalshFan88 View Post
    Thanks to setlist.fm (I recommend that site for checking setlists of any show):

https://www.setlist.fm/setlist/eagle...-3bdfc490.html

At my show they did play all 3 Henley hits...Interesting they dropped them later on.
    Yes, so we did get BOS & DL here.

Quote Originally Posted by Dawn View Post
    The tickets for the Classic East/West were quite expensive and alot of fans who really just wanted to see the Eagles or vice versa Fleetwood Mac were pissed off they were initially forced to buy two day passes when if they had waited they could have bought a one day pass.
    I'm guessing the two day passes weren't selling as well for East/West so they went down to one day when they should have done that to begin with.

I paid for two day East/West but my friend and I reasoned when you broke it down by all the bands playing it was about $40 a band.

I paid $200 a ticket back in 2013 of 2014 for the Eagles. $159 doesn't sound that bad compared to that.

Concerts in general a very expensive.