Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Peter Cetera

Stuck on the Border NightMistBlue's Avatar

Default Re: Peter Cetera

P.S. Somewhat reluctantly, I joined Instagram and was rewarded with a photo of Jimi Hendrix playing the accordion in his boxer shorts. Peter has a wonderfully goofy sense of humor.

I can't wait to see that one. If you should see the one where he's face has shrunk and his mouth is big. That was soo funny.

Brothers for life. RIP Glenn

I'm not sure I believe in fate, but I know that crossing paths with Glenn Lewis Frey in 1970 changed my life forever, and it eventually had an impact on the lives of millions of other people all over the planet. It will be very strange going forward in a world without him in it. But, I will be grateful, every day, that he was in my life. Rest in peace, my brother. You did what you set out to do, and then some." -Don Henley

I saw that, and his selfies with giant moose or elk in the background.

The Jimi Hendrix photo - which I've never seen anywhere else - was posted back in February. Chicago toured with Jimi back in the day; maybe this picture is from Peter's private collection.

Hey one last question about the show if you don't mind, Shun: does Peter play the bass at all? He mentioned not long ago that he had just started playing again. It's almost like he was getting over trauma, but maybe I'm misinterpreting what he meant.

I don't mind. I would be asking questions too.

I heard and seen videos of him playing the bass at his electric shows, but he played the acoustic guitar at this show. I don't even know if they even had a bass guitarist there. He probably picked up the guitar maybe three times the whole night. He probably doesn't play the bass when he does strip down acoustic symphomy shows. He says he doesn't do these shows that much anymore, but it was to good to see one of these shoes. I had wonder why he picked Biloxi.
    Last edited by shunlvswx; 09-26-2017 at 11:13 AM.

Brothers for life. RIP Glenn

I'm not sure I believe in fate, but I know that crossing paths with Glenn Lewis Frey in 1970 changed my life forever, and it eventually had an impact on the lives of millions of other people all over the planet. It will be very strange going forward in a world without him in it. But, I will be grateful, every day, that he was in my life. Rest in peace, my brother. You did what you set out to do, and then some." -Don Henley

Shun, sounds like a great show!!! I love your review and am so happy you had a good time. Thanks for letting us know how it went.

I re-found his FB page, if anyone is interested. https://www.facebook.com/permalink.p...17262901732356