Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Recent Randy sightings

Stuck on the Border

Default Re: Recent Randy sightings

Quote Originally Posted by NightMistBlue View Post
    Chaim, there is indeed a 20-second video of Joe and Randy riding their invisible ponies onto the stage in Houston, November 1976. If only I knew how to link or post it here. It's on a closed (members only) Facebook page, so I can't just link to it.

Or you can just watch the whole concert. It's a good one. Joe and Randy are wearing matching Criteria Recording Studios t-shirts. Too cute, those two.
    But where? I can't find it on YouTube.

Chaim, I have the DVD but I can't recall which song that scene happened --Already Gone maybe? I haven't seen it on YT in a long time. They were coming back from backstage, I think.

Right or wrong, what’s done is done
    It’s only moments that you borrow...

Stuck on the Border NightMistBlue's Avatar

That's correct, they were coming out for the encore.

Chaim, you have to go to the dark side of the street (so to speak) and get the bootleg video of the Houston concert. It's often misdated "1977" but it's actually November 1976.

If an Eagles Ltd. attorney is reading this, I was of course speaking metaphorically. Please tell Mr. Azoff they need to open the vaults. Ya'll could make a mint by cleaning up the footage and audio for an official release.

Stuck on the Border

That's correct, they were coming out for the encore.

Chaim, you have to go to the dark side of the street (so to speak) and get the bootleg video of the Houston concert. It's often misdated "1977" but it's actually November 1976.

If an Eagles Ltd. attorney is reading this, I was of course speaking metaphorically. Please tell Mr. Azoff they need to open the vaults. Ya'll could make a mint by cleaning up the footage and audio for an official release.
    Ok, got it. Perhaps we can now delete these messages so that they can't see them.

Rusty's wife Mary posted a brief video of Rusty singing a new song to his old friend Randy. OT: they are in a venerable L.A. restaurant called Musso & Frank's Grill.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OnP0Zv8ip_k

Stuck on the Border

A sweet video. And Randy's looking at Rusty's fingers on the fretboard, like a fellow musician should.

Randy seems to be everywhere now, so it must be hard for the fake Randy to try to make a comeback.

Stuck on the Border

Chaim - I've seen the video of Randy and Joe from the Houston Concert. It comes back on you tube occasionally - just keep checking. I know there is a boot leg dvd of the whole Houston concert. I saw it for sale on Amazon awhile ago. Not sure if they still have it.
    Amen to Irving opening the vaults. I would love to see more dvd's like the Capital Center one. I'll bet anything they have other footage from concerts in vaults. They claimed for years they did not have anything and low and behold we get the one from the DC concert. Come on Irving - open those vaults !

So nice to see Randy out and about. He seems to look happy. Hope he has found peace and happiness this past year, he sure deserves it.

Rusty's wife Mary posted a brief video of Rusty singing a new song to his old friend Randy. OT: they are in a venerable L.A. restaurant called Musso & Frank's Grill.

Wow!!! God bless Mary, Rusty's sweet wife. What an angel! You too NMB, I would not have seen this if not for you, thank you!!!

Thanks NMB, this is so sweet--the two go back so long, to their days in Colorado. Mary said they spent time reminiscing and talking about songs, new and old. It's nice to hear Rusty singing about friendship.

Right or wrong, what’s done is done
    It’s only moments that you borrow...

You're very welcome. Just sharing the Randylove, pass it along