Page 77 of 86 FirstFirst ... 2767737475767778798081 ... LastLast

Thread: Don videos on YouTube and other video sites

Default Re: Don videos on YouTube and other video sites

27 years ago today, Don won Best Rock Male Vocal Performance at the Grammys for The End of The Innocence. Here's his acceptance speech. I found video of Don performing on the show and winning a Grammy. I'm gonna have to post it when I get home. I can't get it to play on my work computer.

http://www.grammy.com/videos/32nd-an...rformance-male

Brothers for life. RIP Glenn

I'm not sure I believe in fate, but I know that crossing paths with Glenn Lewis Frey in 1970 changed my life forever, and it eventually had an impact on the lives of millions of other people all over the planet. It will be very strange going forward in a world without him in it. But, I will be grateful, every day, that he was in my life. Rest in peace, my brother. You did what you set out to do, and then some." -Don Henley

I found a video clip from the 1990 Grammys.

Here are some important parts of the clip if you don't want to see the whole thing.
    -Don in the audience at 0:34.
    -Album of the Year at 12:44. Don wearing glasses.
    -Steuart playing with his old boss Rodney Crowell(well he still tours with Rodney when he's not touring with Don) at 18:47.
    -Garry Shandling introducing Don at 48:26. Don ditches the glasses and changes clothes. LOL
    -Don winning Best Rock Male Performance. Bob and Melissa are the presenters.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4n...990-pt-2_music
    Last edited by shunlvswx; 02-21-2017 at 10:31 PM.

I'm not sure I believe in fate, but I know that crossing paths with Glenn Lewis Frey in 1970 changed my life forever, and it eventually had an impact on the lives of millions of other people all over the planet. It will be very strange going forward in a world without him in it. But, I will be grateful, every day, that he was in my life. Rest in peace, my brother. You did what you set out to do, and then some." -Don Henley

Thank you, Shun! I can't wait to look at this later.

Out on the Border

Quote Originally Posted by shunlvswx View Post
    I found a video clip from the 1990 Grammys.

Here are some important parts of the clip if you don't want to see the whole thing.
    -Don in the audience at 0:34.
    -Album of the Year at 12:44. Don wearing glasses.
    -Steuart playing with his old boss Rodney Crowell(well he still tours with Rodney when he's not touring with Don) at 18:47.
    -Garry Shandling introducing Don at 48:26. Don ditches the glasses and changes clothes. LOL
    -Don winning Best Rock Male Performance. Bob and Melissa are the presenters.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4n...990-pt-2_music
    thank you very much!

I was watching the video Inside Out and was about to watch Walkaway Joe when this video popped on the right side with other videos. Its an interview of Trisha talking about working with Don. It looks like its only a month old.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WiGNamgoL_A

Since today is Elton's 70th Birthday. Here's Don and Elton singing an old Temptation's song called Shakey Ground. I think this is the only song Elton and Don sang together.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=am7RmLBclBM[/ame]
    Last edited by shunlvswx; 03-25-2017 at 12:56 PM.

This video probably has been posted when it happened 10 years ago, but I found a video of Don presenting Album of The Year which went to The Dixie Chicks.

Don giving a shout out to the Dixie Chicks and happy that the Dixie Chicks wins Album of the Year It was soo cute. You don't see Don ever doing that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RzKcO86Xty8

Don was in Oxford, England today to accept an award from a foundation called Skoll Foundation at their annual Skoll World Forum 2017. Bono is also there and I think is speaking tomorrow.

They talked about Don between 2:13:00 and 2:15:00. I can't get the time right. You even briefly see Bono. I wonder where the heck he was going. LOL

Anyway. The Skoll Foundation have a Youtube account. So I won't be surprised if it pops up on there later.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QhXrgC2rusg[/ame]

ETA: I deleted the facebook link and put the Youtube link up. The guy starts talking about Don around 1:48:28.
    Last edited by shunlvswx; 04-05-2017 at 04:28 PM.

Here is another link from the Skoll Foundation yesterday - Don is singing on stage with Bono, Michael Franti and Jeff Skoll

Start the video at 1:46:00 to see Michael Franti and at 2:20:00 to see Don:

https://www.facebook.com/SkollFounda...9911757365357/
    "The more I know, the less I understand...."

Don't crack up, bend your brain, see both sides, throw off your mental chains"