Page 163 of 176 FirstFirst ... 63113153159160161162163164165166167173 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,630 of 1755

Thread: Henley Heaven: The Don Henley Photo Thread

Stuck on the Border

Default Re: Henley Heaven: The Don Henley Photo Thread

So true Dawn. I personally never cared for that real long hair look on Don. However, in the other "rugged" picture he looks amazing. If I had their money I would not think twice about having the little niceties they can enjoy-lol !
    Delilah & Dawn - Thanks for posting both pictures.

Quote Originally Posted by Dawn View Post

Back in the day I liked the rugged and the quasi GQ look for Henley- he wore both well IMHO.

Truth be told most of my favorite musicians are in their late 60's early 70's and I think the best look is the one that does not attempt to de-age one with drastic plastic surgery, bad hair styles and hair color, ill fitting rockstar apparel etc. Stay true to your roots lol .. . salt and pepper hair isn't a crime and most men look better aging gracefully and as naturally as possible.
    I agree, Dawn. Don and the rest of the guys have aged with dignity, and all still look good and age-appropriate. Some of these 70+ rock stars who still wear over the top rockstar get-ups look as pitiful as an old lady in a prom dress!
    I agree with NKIT that the super long hair wasn't Don's best look. But look at that face!
    "Be part of something good--
    Leave something good behind."

Quote Originally Posted by New Kid In Town View Post
    So true Dawn. I personally never cared for that real long hair look on Don. However, in the other "rugged" picture he looks amazing. If I had their money I would not think twice about having the little niceties they can enjoy-lol !
    Delilah & Dawn - Thanks for posting both pictures.
    Hi NKIT I am not sure but maybe Don should have tried the man bun look it might have worked for him!

Stuck on the Border

Dawn - LOL ! I don't think so ! However, that face is amazing ! I agree, all the guys look great and have aged gracefully. They do not look 70 or almost 70. Can't say the same for some of the other rock stars. I see pictures of Keith Richards and just think "YIKES".

Stuck on the Border

Quote Originally Posted by New Kid In Town View Post
    Dawn - LOL ! I don't think so ! However, that face is amazing ! I agree, all the guys look great and have aged gracefully. They do not look 70 or almost 70. Can't say the same for some of the other rock stars. I see pictures of Keith Richards and just think "YIKES".
    I suppose I will get into trouble for this, but Richards looks his age and there is nothing wrong with that, as opposed to TBS & his long hair when he is about to turn 70. Sorry.

Stuck on the Border

FP - Nothing wrong with looking your age. But, in MHO, Keith looks much older than his given age. You can tell he has led a rough life. Sorry - just my opinion.

Nice picture of Don with his long hair. Thanks Dawn!

Quote Originally Posted by Freypower View Post
    I suppose I will get into trouble for this, but Richards looks his age and there is nothing wrong with that, as opposed to TBS & his long hair when he is about to turn 70. Sorry.
    I do think it's unfair to say someone has "aged well" or doesn't look his age when that person has obviously undergone some kind of cosmetic procedure. Especially wealthy celebrities with easy access to all kinds of non-invasive technology that is available today. Not that I have anything against Botox, laser treatment, etc or even surgery. I certainly don't. Keith Richards probably has never had anything done but he seems to always get grief for looking like the aging rocker he is.

When Anita Pallenberg died, I read some comments about how she hadn't aged well. The woman was 73 years old and lived a full life. But b/c she didn't go the Cher route, she was seen as looking too old!

Sorry for going OT. For the record, I think Timothy looks fine with his long hair.

Right or wrong, what’s done is done
    It’s only moments that you borrow...

Don at Walden Woods today. They're opening an exhibit today. There's a picture of Sharon there too.

https://instagram.com/p/BZCPDT0gqFE/

Here are pictures from a guy name Matt Beaton.
    https://mobile.twitter.com/MattBeato...108736/photo/2

https://mobile.twitter.com/MattBeato...108736/photo/1

Brothers for life. RIP Glenn

I'm not sure I believe in fate, but I know that crossing paths with Glenn Lewis Frey in 1970 changed my life forever, and it eventually had an impact on the lives of millions of other people all over the planet. It will be very strange going forward in a world without him in it. But, I will be grateful, every day, that he was in my life. Rest in peace, my brother. You did what you set out to do, and then some." -Don Henley

Stuck on the Border

Thank You Shun. Don looks great in all the pictures.

https://twitter.com/Do617/status/908892856579915776

Don on stage with Paul Simon last night at the Environmental Leadership Award.
    I saw a video of Don guitar drumming on stage with Paul.

Brothers for life. RIP Glenn

I'm not sure I believe in fate, but I know that crossing paths with Glenn Lewis Frey in 1970 changed my life forever, and it eventually had an impact on the lives of millions of other people all over the planet. It will be very strange going forward in a world without him in it. But, I will be grateful, every day, that he was in my life. Rest in peace, my brother. You did what you set out to do, and then some." -Don Henley