Page 71 of 88 FirstFirst ... 216167686970717273747581 ... LastLast

Thread: Today in Eagles History

Default Re: Today in Eagles History

On this date in 2000, MCA Records released '20th Century Masters The Millennium Collection: The Best of Glenn Frey'. Together, we co-wrote 11 of the 12 tunes, every song but 'The Heat Is On' - Jack Tempchin

Happy Belated 2nd Birthday to Don's Cass County album. I can't believe its been 2 years since Cass County came out.

Brothers for life. RIP Glenn

I'm not sure I believe in fate, but I know that crossing paths with Glenn Lewis Frey in 1970 changed my life forever, and it eventually had an impact on the lives of millions of other people all over the planet. It will be very strange going forward in a world without him in it. But, I will be grateful, every day, that he was in my life. Rest in peace, my brother. You did what you set out to do, and then some." -Don Henley

Happy 10th Birthday to the guys playing the CMAs. I think I remembered watching the guys that night. I can't remembered.

https://www.eaglesonlinecentral.com/...BBFCMA2008.wmv

I'm not sure I believe in fate, but I know that crossing paths with Glenn Lewis Frey in 1970 changed my life forever, and it eventually had an impact on the lives of millions of other people all over the planet. It will be very strange going forward in a world without him in it. But, I will be grateful, every day, that he was in my life. Rest in peace, my brother. You did what you set out to do, and then some." -Don Henley

Down some endless road just south of nowhere (Missouri)

Wow, 10 years already?!
    https://i.imgur.com/CuSdAQM.jpg
    "They will never forget you 'till somebody new comes along"
    1948-2016 Gone but not forgotten

Dreamer, DonFan, and I were there!

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Out on the Border

Wink Re: Today in Eagles History

Quote Originally Posted by DonFan View Post
    This is great! Thanks, Soda!
    This is great many thanks

Happy 39th Birthday to Please Come Home For Christmas.

Also Happy 38th Birthday to the Long Run single.

Also Happy 22nd Birthday to the rainy Christchurch, New Zealand concert. My favorite bootleg.

Happy 24th Birthday to the Eagles briefly reuniting for Travis Tritt's music video Take It Easy which turned into the real reunion 4 months later for the HFO special.

Happy 41st Birthday to my favorite Eagles song sung by Glenn, New Kid IN Town. Its also one of my top 5 favorite Eagle song.

Happy birthday to NKIT. One of the best songs out there.
    "You only live forever in the lights you make....you only hear the music when your heart begins to break."