Page 84 of 86 FirstFirst ... 347480818283848586 LastLast

Thread: Kennedy Centre Honorees

Default Re: Kennedy Centre Honorees

As FP requested, the Freys with the Obamas. Sorry for the small size I guess I didn't save the larger one.

Stuck on the Border

Thanks GL.

Border Rebel

Very nice picture. I thought I had followed this thread pretty well, but maybe I missed it. Are there pictures of the other Eagles and their families with the Obamas as well?

I saw one with Don's family, but its not online anymore. I haven't seen one with Timothy or Joe's family.

Brothers for life. RIP Glenn

I'm not sure I believe in fate, but I know that crossing paths with Glenn Lewis Frey in 1970 changed my life forever, and it eventually had an impact on the lives of millions of other people all over the planet. It will be very strange going forward in a world without him in it. But, I will be grateful, every day, that he was in my life. Rest in peace, my brother. You did what you set out to do, and then some." -Don Henley

Stuck on the Border

I know at one point pictures of the guys with their families were on Pinterest. I don't know if they are anymore.

Highlights from the 2016 Kennedy Center Honors awards including Timothy and Family, Don Henley & family, Joe Walsh & Family, Cindy Frey & Family

http://www.upi.com/Entertainment_New...nner/fp/10749/

Only one I saw with the Obamas was Cindy Frey and Family. It was a beautiful photo.
    Last edited by Dawn; 05-12-2017 at 03:22 AM.

Happy 1 year Anniversary of the guys getting their ribbons to be worn the following night.

I'm not sure I believe in fate, but I know that crossing paths with Glenn Lewis Frey in 1970 changed my life forever, and it eventually had an impact on the lives of millions of other people all over the planet. It will be very strange going forward in a world without him in it. But, I will be grateful, every day, that he was in my life. Rest in peace, my brother. You did what you set out to do, and then some." -Don Henley

Stuck on the Border

Wow, can't believe it's been a year already. Thanks Shun and Thanks Dawn for the link. Loved looking at the pictures again.

You're welcome.

This year's KCH gala was going on tonight. Its probably over and they are having a dinner reception right at this moment. I looked at the pictures to catch to see who was there this year. I haven't looked at the pictures from gala yet. I just saw last night and the red carpet.

Happy 2nd Anniversary of the guys receiving their KCH ribbons. I was looking back at all the pictures from that weekend. It was soo cool to see the Eagles' family for the first time or all grown up.

They just had the class of 2018 ceremony and gala performance this past weekend.

Page 16 starts Saturday's festivities and this page also includes Don, Joe, Timothy and Glenn's family. You have to go backwards to see all the pictures from that year.
    https://www.gettyimages.com/photos/k...t=best#license