Thread: Interview today 10/06/2016 on KCSN in LA

Border Desperado

Default Interview today 10/06/2016 on KCSN in LA

Timothy did about a 20 minute interview today at 3:40 pm PST with several songs played from his CD's in between comments on KCSN 88.5 FM in Los Angeles with Sky Daniels. The interviewer said the conversation will be archived on the stations website within a few days. I was extremely happy to hear Timothy say that he would like to tour possibly beginning in Feburary 2017 and MAYBE throughout the rest of 2017 depending on what happens. He said he has not been given a proposal yet so nothing is definite. I will be sending positive vibes his way for sure!!

Default Re: Interview today 10/06/2016 on KCSN in LA

Quote Originally Posted by WKMB55 View Post
    Timothy did about a 20 minute interview today at 3:40 pm PST with several songs played from his CD's in between comments on KCSN 88.5 FM in Los Angeles with Sky Daniels. The interviewer said the conversation will be archived on the stations website within a few days. I was extremely happy to hear Timothy say that he would like to tour possibly beginning in Feburary 2017 and MAYBE throughout the rest of 2017 depending on what happens. He said he has not been given a proposal yet so nothing is definite. I will be sending positive vibes his way for sure!!
    Awesome news!! I have been waiting for some mention of a tour for Leap Of Faith. Thanks for sharing the info, WK.

I'll be joining you in sending positive vibes Timothy's way!!

(I wonder why he or his staff doesn't tweet these things and post them on Facebook so more of us can maybe catch him on a livestream? He was doing so well on social media, for awhile there.)
    Last edited by LuvTim; 10-07-2016 at 12:02 AM.

It's all in your smile that brings
    All of the special things about you

Banned

It was obvious that Tim didn't perform his songs live. They were live performances, rather than album tracks, but they must've been pre-recorded and then edited into the conversation.

Red Dirt Road, an overlong My Hat and Keep On Tryin', acoustic with unacknowledged support, were the tracks broadcast.

Good to see that Tim's looking forward to spending 2017 on the road.

Down some endless road just south of nowhere (Missouri)

Glad to hear that, WKMB! Thanks!

I sure do hope Tim announces some touring! And that he comes to my area!
    https://i.imgur.com/CuSdAQM.jpg
    "They will never forget you 'till somebody new comes along"
    1948-2016 Gone but not forgotten

I really hope he does do a lot more shows too. Seeing him in Nashville only made me want more! If he comes close enough to see him again I'm taking my granddaughter this time, she's a fan also.
    I possess the silver bullets to slay the demons from my past. How do I know? Because I survived them-and I am already stronger than I believe.

Stuck on the Border NightMistBlue's Avatar

These promoters need to get with the program hasta pronto! A lot of people want to see Timothy and his band. The new record is fantastic.

Thanks for the heads up! I'll have to have a listen to the archived interview.

As for Leap of Faith, I'm still waiting for my album from Amazon which has been out of stock for at least a week now. I can't understand why his camp is being so slow about providing product. Did they just make 300 copies or something?

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Stuck on the Border

Quote Originally Posted by sodascouts View Post
    Thanks for the heads up! I'll have to have a listen to the archived interview.

As for Leap of Faith, I'm still waiting for my album from Amazon which has been out of stock for at least a week now. I can't understand why his camp is being so slow about providing product. Did they just make 300 copies or something?
    I was lucky to get mine then. It came back in stock, they sent me my copy, now it's out of stock again.