Page 174 of 195 FirstFirst ... 74124164170171172173174175176177178184 ... LastLast
Results 1,731 to 1,740 of 1947

Thread: Don in the Press/Blogs/etc.

Out on the Border

Default Re: Don in the Press/Blogs/etc.

I agree with you and I am pretty sure that it is all politically motivated. I don't believe that the then underage girl now wants justice for her and for the deceased girl with whom she shared the plight.
    And I was also wondering how can polaroids be still clear after 37 years (I am not an expert in photography).

You know something. You're right, Meerstern. Pictures start losing its color and everything else after so many years especially if it hasn't been stored correctly. Even if she had it in a box, it wouldn't be that clear. You can say that's anybody in that picture.

Like I keep saying. Why wait? Nobody else is waiting.
    Last edited by shunlvswx; 11-30-2017 at 02:14 PM.

Brothers for life. RIP Glenn

I'm not sure I believe in fate, but I know that crossing paths with Glenn Lewis Frey in 1970 changed my life forever, and it eventually had an impact on the lives of millions of other people all over the planet. It will be very strange going forward in a world without him in it. But, I will be grateful, every day, that he was in my life. Rest in peace, my brother. You did what you set out to do, and then some." -Don Henley

https://www.facebook.com/Crazy.Days....=page_internal

"Crazy Days and Nights is a gossip site. The site publishes gossip, conjecture and fiction."

Seems to have a decent following.

"Let's burn our long johns and head west" - Glenn Frey 1948-2016

Hmm. So in other words. Take it with a grain of salt. This stuff could not be true. The new stuff I mean.

Thanks for finding that, Dawn.

I'm not sure I believe in fate, but I know that crossing paths with Glenn Lewis Frey in 1970 changed my life forever, and it eventually had an impact on the lives of millions of other people all over the planet. It will be very strange going forward in a world without him in it. But, I will be grateful, every day, that he was in my life. Rest in peace, my brother. You did what you set out to do, and then some." -Don Henley

Quote Originally Posted by shunlvswx View Post
    Hmm. So in other words. Take it with a grain of salt. This stuff could not be true. The new stuff I mean.

Thanks for finding that, Dawn.
    Definitly ... a BIGGGGGGGG grain of salt.

You're welcome Shun. Hope this helps to clarify.

Gossip. Conjecture. Fiction.

Pffft
    Last edited by Dawn; 11-30-2017 at 04:27 PM.

Stuck on the Border NightMistBlue's Avatar

Is it one writer doing all these blind items, or can anyone just go and post something? I can't tell for sure. It seems to be one writer, there's a consistent "voice" throughout.

I knew something was fishy about that article. I did have to look up the word conjecture. Then when I saw the word "fiction" is the description of the facebook page, I knew it might not be true. Now that does explain why they haven't came out with this info. Its probably not true. Just trying to stir the pot.

i don't know NMB, it looks to me like one writer precisely because as you say there does appear to be a consistent "voice".

There is some interesing reading to be sure ... I just think people need to remember this is a gossip site and retain a healthy skepticism.

Stuck on the Border

Thanks everyone for checking the site out. So it's "gossip, conjecture and fiction." As to the pictures, which can fate to barely visible pictures, who knows. Don said back then he did not have sex with either girl and did not know they were minors, which I believe. So that would leave the Eagles roadies and the drugs. Both of which were know and covered in the press and books. I still think there is something fishy about this whole thing.

Quote Originally Posted by shunlvswx View Post
    Hmm. So in other words. Take it with a grain of salt.
    There are posts at the beginning of this discussion where a couple of us expressed skepticism at the outset (UtW actually said “take it with a large dose of salt”). I’m not saying there’s no way it could be true, just that it didn’t seem credible enough to be taken seriously.

Right or wrong, what’s done is done
    It’s only moments that you borrow...