Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Felder Tweets

Default Re: Felder Tweets

Don is hugely passive aggressive; it's quite evident in his book.

I think a lot of us who use Twitter (and Facebook) have done the "Tweet and Delete" thing, where you've tweeted or posted something in anger and then thought better of it. I know I have. The problem is that Felder is a public figure and he will never be able to get away with it. The other problem is that Felder's impulsive tweets/posts are usually digs which are going to piss people off.

Those who think he might have been hacked... c'mon guys. "Tweet and Delete Digs" are typical for Felder, as others have noted. He just hasn't learned his lesson yet when it comes to social media... and at this point, it looks like he never will.

PS I'm thinking his earlier tweet about forgiveness probably wasn't about Glenn this time...

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Stuck on the Border

Yeah, the tweet probably wasn't about Glenn. But since he didn't give a context, and he did it in public, it was natural to assume he was referring to the person he had talked about the same way in public (Glenn). I'm glad if it wasn't about Glenn, but if he's having problems that bad with his relationship, I can't be glad about that either.

Stuck on the Border

One benefit of this board is that it's led me to investigate terms like "passive-agressive" and "narcissist". I don't think the tweet counts as "passive-agressive" but I agree that the way he describes his behaviour in his book seems to fit that description.

Quote Originally Posted by chaim View Post
    Yeah, the tweet probably wasn't about Glenn. But since he didn't give a context, and he did it in public, it was natural to assume he was referring to the person he had talked about the same way in public (Glenn). I'm glad if it wasn't about Glenn, but if he's having problems that bad with his relationship, I can't be glad about that either.
    I wonder at what point it is no longer natural. Glenn has been gone for more than a year and half now. I don’t have a twitter account and I’m not familiar with Don’s twitter history—how often, subject matter,etc. From the comments here it appears he has tweeted about Glenn multiple times. I know he tweeted something during the Grammys that were held shortly after Glenn died. Has he tweeted about Glenn since then? (arguably the Grammy tweet wasn’t directly about Glenn, it was more about not performing with the rest of the guys)

Right or wrong, what’s done is done
    It’s only moments that you borrow...

Stuck on the Border

Quote Originally Posted by Delilah View Post
    I wonder at what point it is no longer natural. Glenn has been gone for more than a year and half now. I don’t have a twitter account and I’m not familiar with Don’s twitter history—how often, subject matter,etc. From the comments here it appears he has tweeted about Glenn multiple times. I know he tweeted something during the Grammys that were held shortly after Glenn died. Has he tweeted about Glenn since then? (arguably the Grammy tweet wasn’t directly about Glenn, it was more about not performing with the rest of the guys)
    I'm not thinking about frequency - how many times he has tweeted about Glenn. But I don't remember him speaking about anyone else like that in public. So when he quotes a text like that in public and doesn't give a context, I'm going to assume he's referring to the person he's talked about like that before. But I was wrong.

EDIT:

This would indeed be a strange time to tweet about Glenn, but I didn't - and still don't - see the point in sharing such a dramatic quote in public about something you have never talked about in public. Except if you want to have people guessing and going "Oh, I wonder what's wrong. I hope it's nothing too serious."
    Last edited by chaim; 10-13-2017 at 06:14 PM.

A nice Thanksgiving message from Don.

https://mobile.twitter.com/donfelder...7Ctwgr%5Etweet

Right or wrong, what’s done is done
    It’s only moments that you borrow...

Stuck on the Border

Lovely.

Border Desperado

That is lovely. Thanks for sharing.